Sign in to follow this  
Don McGurrin

Last time DSO was at Gratefulfest

I believe you are correct. I started seeing them in ‘12 and so I missed all the awesomeness of DSO at the Ledges. 

I attended the last 3 there in 09, 10, 11. July 4th weekend every year.  First jubilee, 9/2012 (the great flood). Nelson ledges was a utopian paradise. I yearn for a return to that gorgeous venue with Crystal clear quarry water and Sandy Beach dance surface. Ahhhhh 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, gr8fulpair said:

... Crystal clear quarry water and Sandy Beach dance surface. Ahhhhh 

getting lost along the maze of paths in the middle of a moonless night,...  the best fireworks and fire dancers on the beach, ...a full moon over a drum circle with a shirtless lady dancing around the fire, ...oh! did you see the beautiful rendition of van Gogh's "Starry Night" done using glow sticks,...  suddenly seeing the big grin of Chuck as he was walking across the sand to greet you,... cats here and there,...  did you know that there are small fresh water jellyfish in the quarry lake, ...and the mystery of the two tunnels, everyone knows of the main tunnel but there is a second one hidden in plain sight right under your eyes, ... and the year that the magical eves were there..I got to hang out with Galadriel, the Queen of the Elves

Peace and Love

Doc

• Like (+1) 1