Tangled 

That’s alright mama

Next time u see me

Halfstep

Walking blues(Lisa vocals)

Stephen 

White rabbit 

1 drummer-Dino

dino Switched to a percussion kit when rob k took over the drum kit at the beginning of “set 3”

Lisa and Tanya smoked vocals.

special show. Prob my fav Dso show ever. 3rd set done with such a unique style. Epic. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Man that was some F'n fun. I really don't know where to start. From PG calling the opener, to stop that train, to a racious deal set closer.  Harder they come second set opener, mission, AND LUCKY OL SUN (thank you, thank you, thank you) was gorgeous, and TANGLED, nuff said. Just one of the funnest shows I've witnessed in a while. Big crowd but ample space both in the back and in the ADA pit with Rude and his boot. The filler "set" brought the house down. Old school saint Stephen after that show, hahaha get the fuck outta here. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP

Y'all better write some goddamn reviews cause this is the best show I've ever missed. 

Fuck. Fuck. Car troubles and dropping kids at home after spring break kept us from making it. 

This was my show and I missed it. Mississippi moon and lucky old sun? Wtf? 

Hope I can hear it one day but

fuck.

dont see the point in even going tonight. Not after missing that. Fuck. We prolly will but the rain and our car and his fucked foot are making this a hard tour to make. Fuck.

we will be in Wilmington cause my brother wants to go with me but

fuck.

waking up outside to the rain at 4:24 falling on my head this morning and packing into the Mercedes to sleep in the front seat didn't ruin my day and turn my eyes red (reminded me of the subi days bf I got spoiled by vans and RVs) but this setlist did..... too good to have missed. 

Fuck.

someone please encourage me and make me feel like I'm not the biggest loser on the east coast. Actually, save your fingers. I am the biggest loser on the east coast for missing this. Nothing gonna change that.

fuck. I hate today.

(see, y'all, I am NOT always just a happy unicorn, I have bad days, too)

its really just those 2 songs I mentioned though that I keep saying fuck about. I suppose they may play some other shit I like at the other shows (God, y'all made me such a snob about this music!) so I should prolly put my big girl skirt on and get over it and just go to as many as I can and fuck his damn foot he will have people bringing him beer and I can dance but fuck, universe, why all this, right now?

better chance of hearing lucky old sun up north in may at this point- then again, they've been known to do new songs a few times each tour..... sorta. 

Fuck. 

What am I doing with my life? Wait- scratch that. The blisters on the palm of my thumb and top of my fingers show me I had a great time playing music at the gas station for antifreeze and oil yesterday. But goddamn it I missed the first lucky old sun. 

Fuck.

kiss kiss, glad y'all were there. I expect hugs to transfer the glow as soon as I get to lot today. This is like when I missed the first '69 show by a day but I was younger then.........

sigh.

fuck.

• Forum MVP

.....and I’ll trade all my tomorrows for a single yesterday.....yea, I thought of you when I saw lucky old sun on the list. I know you had requested it. Beautiful tune. I turned my parents on to the release made from the ‘93 (?) Jerry band tour. They remember that tune from the original back in the day when they were young. Well, it’s in the mix, bound to resurface again. I waited seven years for box of rain, ten for dark star. .....gonna get there, I don’t know....

• Forum MVP

The 3rd set was different style than I’ve ever seen Dso play. Dino was sort of hidden but he was on a bongo/percussion kit with snare and cymbals and other small portable kit type percussion stuff.  Strange bongo beat on half step which was cool. You don’t see Dso go away much from the style of the dead/Jerry but that walking blues was just epic with Lisa belting it and modifying it. I really like Dso showing their personal styles and creativity and you could really see that last night. I’ve seen lots of music since my last Dso show and they just remind me they are the best in the biz when I see them. I’ve seen some cool stuff since last saw them 4 months ago but this was just the shit.  I danced with a fucking brick on my foot the last 2 hours of the show. Had no control over it. I tried to sit. Nope. That didn’t work. Just pump that fucker to lock my ankle in place and groove it out. 

Lisa and Tanya had so much energy. You could tell Lisa loved having another female to dance with. They had lots of fun. Tanya bolted for set 3 to take care of business but their harmonies were so powerful. Lucky old sun and Mississippi Moon had such power to them. 

We got taken to church. I love those late 80’s/90’s Jerry setlists and we got the goods. 

• Like (+1) 3