Dixie 

I’ll be with thee

Midnight moonlight 

E:palm Sunday 

I want to tell you 

Cc rider (Lisa)

Me and Bobby McGee (tAnya)

• Forum MVP

157 years ago today the Cuvil War began. 

The talks failed to resolve tensions, forcing Beauregard to action. Early in the morning of April 12, 1861, Confederate guns around the harbor opened fire on Fort Sumter. At 2:30pm on April 13th, Major Robert Anderson, garrison commander, surrendered the fort and was evacuated the next day.

so thankful that isn’t the way of the world now 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

The sound in the Hall was ooey gooey sweet harmonies throughout ,  thick like molasses  and the reward of the night the notes played with such love and patience  a co-mingling  so heavenly, it makes me think how satisfying, a hot biscuit slathered in butter and molasses as bites enlighten and fulfill satisfaction of the senses in the Holy City, not because of the sheer number of churches but how there isn’t antoher slice of heaven like Charleston, no other place to live on Earth. And I must say the neighborhood here makes you feel like you are in another world- stepping out of the hecticness of life. 

How Sweet it is to be back in Charleston where I spent my childhood. Feeling mighty high by Simple Twist seeing three people I love in this world dancing together unknown to one another on the front row . Catfish John was a delight in to Stars and sparkle they did on stage. I felt like we could hang out all day at the river, as the song strolled. I laughed inside thinking of my great grandmother forbidding my Aunt Inez to go down the road and play juice harp with her “Catfish John”. So this story so delighted my mother in law I have a juice harp in my vanity drawer. Gommorah’s message of loving the moment, not looking back, easy to live rolling down the track. Ride ride. And we bounced on into break. 

Let Me Roll It - wow. Like a wheel to you. Just great. I feel so happy to see it at my last show til Jubilee. The original show is on you tube and I rolled it for that song to hear it again. I’ll chose it for a good while.  However I love Midnight Moonlight will stay in my head when that isn’t playing. I was floored by the beauty of Palm Sunday- the singing and the music so heavenly. CC Rider captured my attention as Lisa sings. It is like I never heard that song before, made new again. Tanya has that Bobby McGee down. That song was made for her to sing it! 

Koritz on drum kit. The Travis Bean so bright. I really like Jerry band with piano! Well chosen setlist.  It fit the night. It is always a delight when it is a real show and just maybe you think, it was cobbled together because it fit the evening so right. 

Well that is a piece of my revelry. I’ll stop my ramblings now- I can’t sum it up like Gr8tfulpair is two sentences.  💕 Maybe I am just full of it

i love this music so much ! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Son of a bitch that set list is off the charts.  Would be hard to craft a list to hand to Jerry that would be any more satisfying than that.

Palm Sunday trivia:  It was played twice, on 3-18 and 3-19-78, both times on Palm Sunday.  That's because the 3-18 encore started after midnight!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Forum MVP

My heart is like a wheel........... thanks for finally doing it! Sigh. If our RV had decided to roll its wheels we woulda been there despite the foot but sometimes you buy a spaceship that doesn't go to the moon..... and remains in Charleston forever 

i cant even tell y'all how I feel.

yall gave me the only thing I understand!!!

i guess what I'm trying to tell you is you BLEW MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!

even from Arkansas. What is space but an anomaly of time........

let me roll it to YOU (next time- cause next time we will do parking lot jams bf and after and subject you to the experience of living here with all of you!) 

kiss kiss. So grateful! 

Where were you, Mango? you should have been at this show, dick. (Kiss kiss)