I need a miracle 

Dear mr fantasy 

Stella 

Viola

Mighty Quinn 

welcome back Rob!!!!!!  

• Forum MVP
1 minute ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

I’m guessing elective set. I got excited when I saw Jack Straw first set closer. They did that at my first show, 8/30/80. Rare placement. Of course, I had no idea at the time. He’s back!

Yes, elective.

St. Stephen and Corrina never appeared in a GD show together.  

• Forum MVP

Aw man..... our anniversary show..... this tour woulda been so damn awesome!!!!! The starter classics that they did at my first time...... I keep ramblin on but mama tried and oh y'all...... so glad you were there....... I love the tricky way they make your mind think something is happening but then it's just them and us and I'm totally recalling the days that still are to come and OMG we still singing Stella blue.......  remember when that song made me think I was in love w the deviled egg but it was just the music? Bwahahaha.... glad he brought me to y'all, though :) 

anyone get laid for shaking their booty correctly after women smarter? Cause if not it's a failure- with all the girls shaking around if you a single guy that didn't convince her you believe the words of the song with your shake backs then.... well.... like I said: failure! 

Cumberland and viola same show..... sigh..... nice, guys!

i heard mighty Quinn on the walmart system a few days ago and started singing as I walked out and got a few funny looks... 

heartbroken we missed this cause of his broken heel but all the years melt into a dream and my broken angels are soaring on strings that we don't have to dust off so often anymore cause they are finally being put to perfect use.

kiss kiss from the heart of me

• Forum MVP

They initially had the back 2 levels curtained off. We complained to security. They said this place holds 2k and only 1k tix sold already. We were like this is a dead crowd and we need every inch. 3 songs in they opened the rest up and it was great after that. It was getting shoulder to shoulder with more piling in. It could have been a disaster but finally they gave in. Considering if you step on their taped lines you get 3 security flashing you, not sure we could have all actually fit in their pen. 

• Forum MVP

Take the 50% Tix sold, add 40% typical head procrastinators, curtains open, near full house. We got there about 7:35 and there was like 150 people there, no line outside at all. There is a price to pay for procrastinating the pregame. Or was it prolooooonging the pregame?? 🤣

• Like (+1) 3