Jubilee 2018 Roll Call

LangeradoSoul

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Favorite road trip of the year ! The Westvalia caravan of Scarlet and Hurdy Gerty   is heading up to set up Camp Aloha lounge in VIP again. 

First year we drove her up the locusts had hatched in WV and we thought there was something wrong with the van for a bit. Lol. The way your mind plays tricks when in uncharted territory. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

I’m in to. I also have seen a drop in attendance from Jubilee and DSO regulars. I expect to meet some new regulars here though. Been noticing some new regular faces. 

Also hopefully some surprise friends pop up. We shall see. 

Either way. Can’t wait for 3 nights DSO. I’m pumped. 

Really excited for my first time at the Jubilee. It has been several years since I have been to any jam band festivals, and they were almost always very large. Looking forward to being able to find my camp site easier, and three nights of DSO!!

How's the vending at Jubilee? Mostly official vendors, or do you also see unofficial vendors? Website rules Only official vendors, but that's usually pretty easy going at most events I've been to. Can't find a list of vendors anywhere, just trying to get an idea of who is going to be trying part ways with me and my greenbacks.

• Forum MVP
4 hours ago, Hardpan said:

How's the vending at Jubilee? Mostly official vendors, or do you also see unofficial vendors? Website rules Only official vendors, but that's usually pretty easy going at most events I've been to. Can't find a list of vendors anywhere, just trying to get an idea of who is going to be trying part ways with me and my greenbacks.

If somebody is selling something official vendors don't have...

Food concentrated on one side, all kinds of merch we have come to expect on the other...many take plastic

• Forum MVP

Prob 10 or so food vendors and 40+ standard dead fare vending with jewelry, clothing etc then you will have the unofficial people sitting on the gravel walkway with jewelry, crystals etc. 

A list of vendors won’t help you because they aren’t names you will know anyway. I don’t even know if half of the vendors have a banner with their name on it anyway. It’s jist easy up tents with merch. You browse and buy if u like something. 

Dont overthink jubilee. Just plan your gear appropriately and the rest needs no planning. 

On anorher note the long term forecast for jubilee looks cold. Of course it’s impossibld to know the weather 2 weeks in advance, but accuweather is showing below 70 the whole time. 

3 hours ago, 2muchfun said:

If somebody is selling something official vendors don't have...

Food concentrated on one side, all kinds of merch we have come to expect on the other...many take plastic

45 minutes ago, Rude said:

Prob 10 or so food vendors and 40+ standard dead fare vending with jewelry, clothing etc then you will have the unofficial people sitting on the gravel walkway with jewelry, crystals etc. 

A list of vendors won’t help you because they aren’t names you will know anyway. I don’t even know if half of the vendors have a banner with their name on it anyway. It’s jist easy up tents with merch. You browse and buy if u like something. 

Dont overthink jubilee. Just plan your gear appropriately and the rest needs no planning. 

On anorher note the long term forecast for jubilee looks cold. Of course it’s impossibld to know the weather 2 weeks in advance, but accuweather is showing below 70 the whole time. 

Thanks for the heads up, pretty much what I expect to see. Figured there would be people selling all kinds of stuff besides the main vendors, just trying to get a grasp for how big the place is etc. Not overthinking the fest, my only hard plans are to see DSO every night, other than that, gonna be filling my time in with whatever else is goin on. 

• Forum MVP

If I go, it will be with the grace of God.  Won't know till last minute, but if I can't, I am happy so many of you will!!

Miss many of ya'll, always eager to meet many more. 

Safe travels, dont break 2 laws at once while traveling, and enjoy the time together as much as the music we all love.  A good time for sure!!

Archived