Cali Kind Humbrews

Mango

• Forum MVP

I took a beautiful drive down to Arcata yesterday to see Rob Barraco and the California Kind. Once again I'm blown away. Such prolific jamming. I really dig Katie's songs and her playing/stage presence (it doesn't hurt that she's beautiful). Last night i was particularly impressed with the interplay between Pete Sears on bass and Barry Sless on guitar, obviously honed from years of playing together on David Nelson Band. To me, Cali Kind is just  a better version of DNB. No offense to anyone.

Maybe Rob can post the setlist? There was a Tennessee Jed... Second that emotion...Sears sang John Barleycorn, a definite highlight. I like katie's song ' don't let me down', which if I'm not mistaken sandwiched an eleven jam. Rob sang some of his songs, all enjoyable but whose names i know not

Round two tonight at the Applegate Lodge. Stoked!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Forum MVP

Second Emotion
Rebel Craving
TLEO
Whiskey Smile >
Lost Ones
Angel From Montgomery
Higher Ground>
Don’t Let Me Down(Katie original)

Power To The People >
John Barleycorn 
Rising Sun
Fire on the Mtn
Put You Down
16 Shells >
Can’t Find My Way Home
Tennessee

E: May This Be Love(waterfall)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP
On 4/26/2018 at 4:33 PM, Rbarracoph said:

Happy Birthday Rob!! Here’s to you and the light you bring! 🍷 May this year bring you an effortless  peace and happiness that flows with your soul and flings your heart wider open than you ever could imagine; daily belly laughs; and blissful warm sunshine. 

• Like (+1) 1