Introduction

Guest Leesajohnson

Guest Leesajohnson

I am Leesa Johnson, a private tutor connected with ' Select My Tutor' for private tutoring. I am a newbie to this forum. I want to enhance my knowledge that's why I am connected here.

• Forum MVP
3 hours ago, Leesajohnson said:

a private tutor connected with ' Select My Tutor' for private tutoring. 

Sounds very private.

What kind of knowledge do you want to enhance? 

-Some folks trust to reason, others trust to might. I don’t trust to nothin’ and know it comes out right. -

• Forum MVP
6 hours ago, Leesajohnson said:

I am Leesa Johnson, a private tutor connected with ' Select My Tutor' for private tutoring. I am a newbie to this forum. I want to enhance my knowledge that's why I am connected here.

Orchestra Tutor

Orchestra Tutor, eh?  Cool.  My name is Sappy Squirrel - do you like vermin?

37493.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • Forum MVP

Private lessons sounds hot. That was one of the 1st really risqué movies I saw and it’s still pretty risqué. I assume they are pretend hookers trying a money scam when the original Private lessons(1981) was about a boy getting taught the ropes by a women. Zap these scammers. 

• Forum MVP
57 minutes ago, evawilson said:

Hi there, my name is Eva Wilson. I've been working for over 20 years in IT sector, as Project Manager, Team Leader and focused mainly in areas of IT services, e-Learning and consulting and now a days i am working for online dissertation help.

Hey Eva :wub:

What Rude really wants to know is if you're on Tinder 

• Forum MVP
3 hours ago, evawilson12 said:

Hi there, my name is Eva Wilson. I've been working for over 20 years in IT sector, as Project Manager, Team Leader and focused mainly in areas of IT services, e-Learning and consulting and now a days i am working for online dissertation help.

Hi Eva - I believe we've already met!  I hope your are well and that  your online dissertation help enterprise is successful.  Won't you say hello to my little friend?  He's been dying to meet YOU:

bazooka_squirrel_by_kaosmodeus-d36m7su-6

I replied to this thread when first started, but, apparently, forgot to post it.

Anyway, I gave them the benefit of the doubt and did not flag them as spammers (adds them to a national database).

Obviously I made a mistake with ms Eva - Bye, Bye, Baby!

Archived