mountains 

dark star

viola

death don’t

caution

turn on your lovelight 

and we bid you good night

• Like (+1) 5

Thank you dso (band n crew) for blowing the roof off of mccarter theater!!! Superb set list played to perfection! I am beat up from the feet up! Could hear a pin drop during death don't have mercy, Jeff giving a soulful emotional rendition... not a single word was spoken in the house ... In the knock out box with the usual suspects I watched Rob and Dino during alligator and viola. They looked like they were a part of their drum kits, synconized like a fine Swiss watch all the time making it look like child's play. kUDOS!!! Knew it was special with opening Hard2Handle, Rob b bringing the energy of a very special night in Princeton. I could go on and on about tonight's show but need to crash...  Oh yeah Lisa hurts me 2 and harp 😀 And of course Rob e doing what he does with perfection...  This night was special! In my top 10 shows out of about 400.  We will talk of this show for years like we talked of 5/19 rams head many years ago. Actually 5/19 is kinda pale in comparison...  

• Like (+1) 2

setlist chosen by the crew

dancin had a lovely tighten up jam

chinacat was teased/quoted very clearly somewhere in the second set, was it in caution?

eaton on the hammond for a minute during the lovelight rap

killer show

• Forum MVP

U northeast guys need to figure out listing setlists. 1st post should be the setlist then go from there. Just sayin. These setlist posts have been all over the place. I’m guessing Found used iPhone notes as his post came out the same font size mine did. 

You can also just edit your 1st post to add the songs to the list if you wanna start it during the show. That would work just as well. 

• Forum MVP

I’m always grateful to anyone who makes the effort to share real-time during a show. It shows commitment and thoughtfulness by helping others who are interested in what the band plays.

I never knew there was a protocol to posting the songs during the actual show. I know I have been an offender in years gone by. Now that matters have been clarified I will try to be in compliance if I ever see any shows again.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
2 minutes ago, chuckvegas said:

I think that calls for an appropriate uniform. People feel better when they know order is being maintained. And Spandex is flexible when a move needs to busted. 

4DEDA9F5-40A2-4A1C-BB4D-E661082140FE.jpeg

Sweet!! No edit for you chuck 

3 minutes ago, Rude said:

Nice Photoshop work!!!

I poked around online for custom badge maker. You could actually have a real one, but they're around a hundred bucks 😱. Just breaking balls, and I too like to see the setlist at the top of the post.

Edited by Hardpan
Spelling
  • Like (+1) 1