space

st. stephen

dear mr. fantasy

throwing stones

forever young

saturday night

reuben and cherise

• Like (+1) 5

Lots of great moments and surprises throughout the show. Standouts for me were the jams in Feel Like a Stranger, Supplication. and Tangled up in Blue. Also great to listen and follow along as they worked back into St. Stephen after the drums. Looking forward to the next time where ever/whenever that will be.

I have no problem with electives.

Evidence above.

Praise DSO.

• Like (+1) 1

Dylan got a sweet nod with this one.  This list fits me like a glove 

• Like (+1) 1

So true! My sentiments exactly. How could anyone do anything but rejoice at help/slip/tangled?, etc. This is Dark Star Orchestra taking liberties based on their place in the world (fuck it, universe) and moving the music forward. They are entitled and praise them for recognizing and going for it. They are on the right side of history.  ....the shore line beckons....there’s a price for being free....

3 hours ago, Tea said:

Dylan got a sweet nod with this one.  This list fits me like a glove 

A quick count yields 4 Dylan covers.  Research necessary: what are the most Dylan covers the Dead did in a single show?

Tea, you on this?

looks like DSO did a pre birthday toast for Dylan ...  May 24 is Dylan bday (along with mine as well) .... giddyup

• Like (+1) 1

It's up on sugarmegs.org , just added section,  thanks to the band and the taper,  makes for a long,  long,  crazy,  crazy nights,  crazy nights..

really nice work DSO!!

I was in shock when I learned how close this show was to my daughter's college graduation and our hotel.    The Friday night champagne toast at the school ended at 6:30 and I was at the bar across from the venue by 6:45 with my bro.   My love for electives is growing - just look at this set list.

Although the crowd was really, really into it (few talkers thank goodness), I was surprised not to see any dance circles.

What a night!  Thanks!

• Like (+1) 1

frank, that floor gets very packed. hard for me to find space. usually get frustrated. i spent my night dancing in the lobby area. they had speakers out there so it wasn’t so bad.