space

st. stephen

dear mr. fantasy

throwing stones

forever young

saturday night

reuben and cherise

• Like (+1) 5

Lots of great moments and surprises throughout the show. Standouts for me were the jams in Feel Like a Stranger, Supplication. and Tangled up in Blue. Also great to listen and follow along as they worked back into St. Stephen after the drums. Looking forward to the next time where ever/whenever that will be.

• Forum MVP

So true! My sentiments exactly. How could anyone do anything but rejoice at help/slip/tangled?, etc. This is Dark Star Orchestra taking liberties based on their place in the world (fuck it, universe) and moving the music forward. They are entitled and praise them for recognizing and going for it. They are on the right side of history.  ....the shore line beckons....there’s a price for being free....

• 3 weeks later...

I was in shock when I learned how close this show was to my daughter's college graduation and our hotel.    The Friday night champagne toast at the school ended at 6:30 and I was at the bar across from the venue by 6:45 with my bro.   My love for electives is growing - just look at this set list.

Although the crowd was really, really into it (few talkers thank goodness), I was surprised not to see any dance circles.

What a night!  Thanks!

• Like (+1) 1