Brokedown Palace
Promised Land
Ramble On Rose
Not Fade Away
Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad
Not Fade Away

Encore:
One More Saturday Night

Everything about this venue was amazing and DSO was magical. Hope this will be a permanent stop

• Like (+1) 5

I had one of those shows where the first set was off for me.  But the second set hit me good.  Very nice venue except for the bathrooms.  I was in line for 3 songs at end of first set.  Headband was rockin on the keys all night.  He wins 1st all star from me

• Forum MVP

I decided to make an appearance. ... new outdoor venues  that show up in DSO rotation always peak my interest.. 

my buddy Elyria Shawn and I made the 6 hour drive and enjoyed ourselves. .. mission accomplished....

thanks DSO thanks Dino thanks Bix thanks ScottL for ride thanks Scott&Kris for smiles... etc etc

my answer to the VIP concern ... just pay the extra money for the upgrade ..well worth it .. ... when in Rome (or Baldwinsville in this case) my friend ...

• Like (+1) 2
3 hours ago, Rbarracoph said:

To address the up front VIP area, the band has discussed this before and try to address this issue when we can. We hate it. Will try to have them move it for next time:-)

we love this venue;-)

Yes it's a great venue RB.  And like I said above, your keys were glistening buddy.  Thank you , and the band, for a fun night.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

The people behind the VIP fence started to push it forward during the second set it risked hurting some people who did not know they were doing that.... I turned around and told a few of the Young Folks just climb over the fence or climb under the fence to get in I don't care but just don't hurt anybody.... just be cool but they kept pushing the fence forward... and then like the old days of the Grateful Dead shows great towards the end they just start climbing the fence during Going Down The Road Feeling Bad

Gotta jump on here again to say how outstanding this recording sounds. My only gripe I ever have with DSO is that Rob Barraco can sometimes sound a little quiet in the mix. That is not the case in this recording. He is at a perfect volume, can hear lots of great piano backup, and his leads are nice and loud, without losing any balance in the mix. Excellent job by the taper, Bill Goldberg. If you're reading this, thank you 😁😁

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

1 hour ago, Rbarracoph said:

Keep in mind, we dont try to make the mistakes those guys made nor copy their stage banter. 😉

Except when “John Kahn” joined you guys in Charleston ;)

• Forum MVP

Keep in mind, we dont try to make the mistakes those guys made nor copy their stage banter. 😉

I noticed that, and commented on that when I first discovered you guys at the turn of the century. I told people you were The Grateful Dead without the mistakes. A sober, professional version of the dead. Thank you for enduring and continually swinging by the neighborhood. One beautiful oasis.

• Forum MVP

I understand that.  My comment was actually half tongue in cheek, and half honest curiosity as to whether it had ever been necessary.  Sounds like at this show, per Matt's comments, it may have been! 

• Forum MVP

The VIP area was way too large. They could give a smaller section to the right or left front of stage and allow the majority of the rail to be used by those with standard tickets. VIP would still be happy but the overall scene would be much better. More smiling and grooving faces upfront. Maybe a compromise works best but what do I know.