Julbilee 2 5/26/18

• Forum MVP

A smattering of songs. Out of the smoke and fog..... 

Airplane song #jorma #%cassady $ Mackey

white rabbit #%$ Gibson guitar

NFA-GDTRFB 

Mr Charlie

box of rain

chiva Rider

Raindrops like tears were falling from the sky during Know You tider

shakedosn Street 

Women r smarter 

drumspace

no quarter jam 

morning dew

one more sat night 

Bubupubada that’s all folks .Please add at will

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
37 minutes ago, PoetryGirl said:

A smattering of songs. Out of the smoke and fog..... 

Airplane song - 3/5s of a mile in ten secs #jorma #%cassady $mackey

white rabbit #%$ Gibson guitar

NFA-GDTRFB 

Mr Charlie

tN Jed 

btw? Placement ?

box of rain

chiva Rider

Raindrops like tears were falling from the sky during I Gnome you rider

shakedosn Street 

women R Smater

Terrapin

drumspace

no quarter jam 

st Stephen 

morning dew

onw more sat night 

Bubupubada that’s all folks .Please add at will

• Forum MVP

That no quarter space was epic. Did you guys do a Floyd lick in there as well. I couldn’t think of the song but I’m like that’s definitelu Floyd or a Floyd-esque riff. That sound system sounded amazing during that space. Thought would be just a tease but no. They ripped an instrumental no quarter loud. Awesome again. Thank u guys. U are awesome!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2
2 hours ago, Rude said:

That no quarter space was epic. Did you guys do a Floyd lick in there as well. I couldn’t think of the song but I’m like that’s definitelu Floyd or a Floyd-esque riff. That sound system sounded amazing during that space. Thought would be just a tease but no. They ripped an instrumental no quarter loud. Awesome again. Thank u guys. U are awesome!!!!!

They recently learned it for Mattson and Friends gig on May 5.  Now it’s in their repertoire.

• Forum MVP
3 hours ago, Island Bro said:

Man you know it was a hell of a good show when it takes this many peeps to piece it back together...I love it!

I love it! Morning after set recollection. Maybe a designated set list recorder is in order. Ever ask yourself, 'wait, did they play that or was that on the tape we listened to on the ride there.?' Good times. 

• Like (+1) 2
1 hour ago, Island Bro said:

And so it sounds like No Quarter was just the music or did they sing it as well??  Such an intense an HEAVY song...would have loved to have caught that bust out...surely everyone was like, wait what the heck is THIS?!

It was instrumental, no drums , after space, before saint Stephen. Had a feeling that the dew was going to be the answer to the answer man. Excellent show, lots of strong numbers, China/rider, terrapin, and the dew of course were my favorite parts of the concert 😇😇

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP
On 5/27/2018 at 3:08 PM, Joey Bagadonuts said:

They recently learned it for Mattson and Friends gig on May 5.  Now it’s in their repertoire.

That’s uncanny. I was sitting in a punk rock bar in Nola on May 5th listening to it for the first time in years out of a jukebox. My buddy played it for our listening pleasure. We spun 10 songs out of that jukebox at 3 am. Beer and a shot for $5. I drank my favorite, Frangelica iced. Sitting under a grim reaper suspended from the ceiling and a taxidermy of a shark head eating a piranha. No quarter in that place. 😇👻

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
22 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

That’s uncanny. I was sitting in a punk rock bar in Nola on May 5th listening to it for the first time in years out of a jukebox. My buddy played it for our listening pleasure. We spun 10 songs out of that jukebox at 3 am. Beer and a shot for $5. I drank my favorite, Frangelica iced. Sitting under a grim reaper suspended from the ceiling and a taxidermy of a shark head eating a piranha. No quarter in that place. 😇👻

Whats weird is it was 3am on 5/5(Friday late night technically 5/5)so it was played at the abbey and must have sent telepathic waves using the hep c in the bar as a conduit to JM and friends. The year before I don’t think our party caught any diseases either. 3rd time will be the charm.  

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Rude said:

Whats weird is it was 3am on 5/5(Friday late night technically 5/5)so it was played at the abbey and must have sent telepathic waves using the hep c in the bar as a conduit to JM and friends. The year before I don’t think our party caught any diseases either. 3rd time will be the charm.  

Hep C ?? Ew. More like Jukebox radio  waves 🎶🌊🎶🌊🎶🌊🎶🌊🎶🌊🎶🌊🎶🌊🎶🌊🎶 across the universe. 

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, PoetryGirl said:

Hep C ?? Ew. More like Jukebox radio  waves 🎶🌊🎶🌊🎶🌊🎶🌊🎶🌊🎶🌊🎶🌊🎶🌊🎶 across the universe. 

Did you see the men’s bathroom floor?