Lost sailor

Saint of circumstance 

Unbroken chain

Drums

The other one

Stella blue

Viola Lee

Encore Black Muddy River

Not sure if this is the full list and some may be out of order as I'm recalling from memory. Thank you DSO and crew for another awesome Jubilee! Really missed many of the usual folks at this one though, but next party will be at Red Rocks. Peace

• Like (+1) 4

Supplication after lazy lightning, full  weather report suite also before Casey Jones to close out the first set. Highlights for me were Skip's huge bombs during the other one, Eaton teased wharf rat before the second verse. Tender Stella Blue. Frantic build up during viola Lee. Great show, packed up before the concert and got 200 miles behind me before I was too tired to drive.

• Forum MVP

What a show. I left it all out there in that 2nd set. When I got home my ankle was swollen like a grapefruit. I stayed on that viola high hat all the way to the infinity tempo. Think I was bouncing at 240 beats a minute and my body yesterday said this is what you get. I think I got all I needed for at least a few weeks. May skip deadco cincy in 6 days because my cup overfloweth and that can only be a huge letdown after jubilee. Dso pretty much spoils us. I also thought Dso went their own style a lot more this weekend than normal. The last 2 shows were very creative, not saying they aren’t always very creative but you got a sense that they were crafting these with more of their own personal touches. Fantastic time as always. Now to start figuring out the next shows. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

So this night felt like this pic of Jerry to me. Spooky, edgy,, the misty fog they released pre show. It was a riot. It continued the night before light show- white lights like spider webs- however the night before was brighter like a new dawn. I have a visual for that night too!!!

Zen Tricksters DSO...... I like your style. 

3BDAC127-D021-45E3-B031-F56C02ED198D.jpeg