Grateful Dead alternate lyrics

Rude

• Forum MVP

Saw someone just mention this in another post and think it’s definitely worth a thread. Driving home and wanted to create this fresh in my head. I always hear different lyrics and this would be cool to be able to post. Theres an 79 I think saint of circumstance that I can’t think of at the moment that’s completely reworked but can’t find it in the car. 

• Forum MVP

Post some of your fav alt lyrics 

ill start with 2 easy ones 

sometimes I’m crazy sometimes I ain’t 

grabbed a bottle cracked him in the jaw

• Forum MVP

So at Jubilee a crowd of us were laughing that during “Corina” the shake it, shake it sounded like chicken, chicken. 😂 getting your funking dance on.!

Doesn’t some cold fried chicken sound good right about now called once upon a time.

• Forum MVP

Cut up in sections, squirming alive
Lost to the world on that fifty-cent jive
Fireman, fireman, call off your dog
This isn't a blaze, it's just a hog in the log
There's a fire on the mountain, running around
What doesn't go up can never come down

Fire, fire on the mountain!

• Forum MVP
17 hours ago, Hardpan said:

Tracked down the thread I made on this topic a while ago, there's some good ones in here. 

Lol and I even commented 2 months ago. Must be early stage Dementia or Alzheimer’s. If I have tickets and forget to go to a show I’ll be in the late to middle. Note I’ve always forgot everyone’s names so that’s a non associated condition. Most of the time I don’t even hear the name. I’m doing a quick facial analysis which uses the part of the brain that listens to names. But I’ll remember your face. So if I’m like hey you are the guy with the face I know, just tell me your name again. I’ll also likely know where you are from but not your name as well. Once we’ve hung out 6+ times I remember names or if your name is like Airplane or Skyscraper or Mercedes. I’d definitely remember those. Or named after a bourbon or maybe a song but I’d likely call you the wrong song 

9 minutes ago, Rude said:

Lol and I even commented 2 months ago. Must be early stage Dementia or Alzheimer’s. If I have tickets and forget to go to a show I’ll be in the late to middle. Note I’ve always forgot everyone’s names so that’s a non associated condition. Most of the time I don’t even hear the name. I’m doing a quick facial analysis which uses the part of the brain that listens to names. But I’ll remember your face. So if I’m like hey you are the guy with the face I know, just tell me your name again. I’ll also likely know where you are from but not your name as well. Once we’ve hung out 6+ times I remember names or if your name is like Airplane or Skyscraper or Mercedes. I’d definitely remember those. Or named after a bourbon or maybe a song but I’d likely call you the wrong song 

Lol, the thread was buried a few pages. Names are indeed tough, takes me a few times as well. Heard one the other day, one of the Boston Music Hall 73 shows, during the finale of Dew, where Jerry sings "guess I don't matter anyway".

Archived