2018 NBA Finals

Tea

• Forum MVP

The NBA regular season is unwatchable and the playoffs have only been marginally better. 

I'm rooting for a good final series but I'm not sure that's gonna happen.  I'm a Labron apologist but I think the Dubs win 4-1. 

• Forum MVP

interesting. i thought the regular season was entertaining only because i know exactly how the playoffs are going to end. there were some good series but you always knew it would end up being cavs-warriors with warriors taking it in 5. 

lebron is second greatest of all time. that’s not too shabby. but he’s no michael. 

• Forum MVP

Ohhhh - JR Smith.  Just gotta be smarter than that.  

Cavs take a gut punch after spoiling 51 from Labron.  They almost have to take game 2 for this to be a series.

• Forum MVP
7 hours ago, Tea said:

Ohhhh - JR Smith.  Just gotta be smarter than that.  

Cavs take a gut punch after spoiling 51 from Labron.  They almost have to take game 2 for this to be a series.

Definite punch to the gut....given the outcome of game 1, I now predict a sweep.

• Forum MVP

Sucks to be Kevin Love. All NBA talent. Future hall of Famer and according to the media and most fans a bum. One of the scrubs on Bron team. Bron supporting cast better than it made out to be. Hand picked by him. Love how the apologists decided beforehand to excuse Bron no matter what. 

• Forum MVP

Just sucks to be Love. It sucked to Kyrie too. No credit when you win. It’s all Bron. All the credit when you lose. Supporting cast wasn’t good enough. I remember a game in the finals Cleveland up 1 less than 4 min to go. To me, supporting cast did enough in this game. No way Kobe, Bird, Jordan, or Magic don’t go get you that game. Support brings you into final minutes up 1. The star has to deliver. After game, no mention of this narrative. Just the supporting cast didn’t do enough. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived