Sign in to follow this  
Tea

2018 - Grateful Dead Meet Up at the Movies

JFK,dude. I was there. Standing on the moon, Jerry says ‘right up there on that crescent’, and points to the far end of the stadium. There’s a sliver of the moon right above the top edge of the stadium. That was cool. Oh yea, blow away!

These Movie nights are always a lot of fun, looking forward to this one as well. I do love a good Brent show!

• Like (+1) 1

It seems like the only movies they show are summer 89. The 1st few were alpine 89. Unfortunately bill graham pounded in their heads that vhs was the future.....it pains me to watch these low def films when they could all be fantastic.....grrr. 

2011 The Grateful Dead Movie...’74

2012 Alpine Valley...’89

2013 Sunshine Daydream...’72

2014 Beat Club...’72

2015 more Alpine...’89

2016 Sullivan in Foxborough...’89

2017 RFK...’89

• Like (+1) 1

I was in attendance at the 89 rfk shows. Rfk and camping on the banks of the Potomac have always held a special place on the dark side of my heart. For the 86 petty Dylan dead shows I was living in FL and drove up for the shows only to have Jerry slip into a comma afterwards and the 89 shows I was living in CO and drove back for the stadium tour only to have it be 105 degrees and I almost slipped into a comma. Bring it on, I now possess the "character" to relive those beauties!