Fall Tour

Dead duck

• Forum MVP

Aeronautical engineeering. Non specific engineering Clemson or Ga Tech will be fantastic, preferably Clemson. My father’s education was superior; it helped him perfect the kidney dialysis machine, develop a fiber German company had worked on without success 2 years. He’s got it going on. 

Sorry for thread drift- Rude! You led me down the path. I blame you. 

• Forum MVP
8 minutes ago, cm_hayden said:

Duckie, you're not doing Detroit?

No I’ve never been there (other than a layover) nice venue? Area? Not very familiar with the town. Would be about a 6 hour ride home on Sunday. 

• Forum MVP
55 minutes ago, PoetryGirl said:

Aeronautical engineeering. Non specific engineering Clemson or Ga Tech will be fantastic, preferably Clemson. My father’s education was superior; it helped him perfect the kidney dialysis machine, develop a fiber German company had worked on without success 2 years. He’s got it going on. 

Theres an Columbus show. OSU has a good ummm......... They have good football recruiting.....

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

Great football at Clemson...….Go Gamecocks!

• Forum MVP
19 hours ago, acududeman said:

Great football at Clemson...….Go Gamecocks!

You and Gr8tfulpair just bonded. Unfortunately UK football seems to have South Carolina’s number even in good years. All it takes is a loss to UK in football to crush your self esteem. I’m not sure if I could handle that if I was an opposing team. If UK beats you, it’s time to hang up the cleats. 

• 2 months later...
  • Forum MVP
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:40 PM, Rude said:

You and Gr8tfulpair just bonded. Unfortunately UK football seems to have South Carolina’s number even in good years. All it takes is a loss to UK in football to crush your self esteem. I’m not sure if I could handle that if I was an opposing team. If UK beats you, it’s time to hang up the cleats. 

We Gamecock fans are very practiced at having shaky self-esteem...….it's safest to set the bar low and then be pleasantly surprised when & if we overachieve.

• Forum MVP
5 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

We should see you there. Not much on the horizon for me but St. Louis looks definite with Indy possible 

Not quite the way I would phrase it MC...add "DSO wise" after horizon as seemingly big things coming.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
19 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

That babe is gonna come out dancin. 🙂

In a year she will start speaking GD. Get her Hunters box of rain to learn to read so her dead phrasing will be perfect by kindergarten. 

Archived