Throwing stones

Truckin

D/S

The wheel

dear mr fantasy 

Standing on the moon

GDTRFB

Mighty Quinn

1st set is correct. 2nd set is from memory and may be wrong order on he’s gone. I’ll edit once I figure it. Hard open on eyes to start 2nd was cool.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP

Scottie asked me to keep the setlist since I have digital technology vs a literal notepad. I did 1st set then I forgot after that eyes to do 2nd. 1st time I’ve seen them open a set with eyes. No noodling to start. Hard open. Was cool. Seemed to take people a few to get what was going on. They way my head has it was they didn’t even tune aloud but just start all band right into the eyes but music details are always fuzzy. 

Unfirtunately my feet are starting to fall apart. I’m going to have to have the venue bring me one of those really tall seats like They brought Bill Walton. We were dancing next to him 2nd set and we didn’t want to be fanboys but Meili wanted a pic with him but we wanted to let him enjoy the show without the hassle. It seemed he really loved talking to people who came to to him during setbreak. 

Tonight im breaking out my knee high compression socks. The fashion out here seems to be nice flip flops but I’m going nba basketball player compression socks for utility not style. I’ve ruined these puppies over the past 2 years. Dancing abuse and age.....

• Forum MVP

On a funny note we hung out with the heady version guy. He was giving out stickers.  So there’s an actual human behind that. 

Scotty said something and I joked to the heady guy that Scotty will make a bot to get all 1995 versions ranked 1 if you don’t comply lol.