Berkeley Night 2

John A

• Forum MVP

Ooooo- that Red Rocks show is a fantastic listen.  

Jack Straw, Candyman, Me & My Uncle-> Big River, Friend Of The Devil, Cassidy, Tennessee Jed, Passenger, Peggy-O, The Music Never Stopped

Cold Rain & Snow, Beat It On Down The Line,

Scarlet Begonias-> Fire On The Mountain, Dancin' In The Streets-> Drums-> Not Fade Away-> Nobody's Fault But Mine-> Not Fade Away-> Black Peter-> Around & Around,

E::U.S. Blues,

E: Johnny B. Goode 

(2nd encore in original show. )

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

That's a very classy choice DSO made (wish I'd thought of that!) Play 'Em back to back with a week and some miles in between,,give the Bay Area some red rocks juju for those who don't make the trek to Colorado, and the band gets in the '78 groove in prep for their big gig in a week...I totally dig it!

great way to round out the Cali shows🌋

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

John A guessed the show before it started. Smart reasoning. His app he wrote the day before analyzes Eaton’s setlists. The program spit out 3 possible shows and the 7/7/78 made the most sense. No songs from that show played the previous night. 7/8 to be played next show plus Promotion for redrocks. 

I’m trying to create a program that answers my emails and handles all my work. Im sure Facebook has enough data on me they could be me. I need a Westworld version of myself but wonder if he’d be as lazy and just want to live a life of leisure. A.I. would malfunction all the time as it would be like hold up can he be this irresponsible.  This behavior is outside my parameters.  

• Haha (+1) 1
22 hours ago, Rude said:

John A guessed the show before it started. Smart reasoning. His app he wrote the day before analyzes Eaton’s setlists. The program spit out 3 possible shows and the 7/7/78 made the most sense. No songs from that show played the previous night. 7/8 to be played next show plus Promotion for redrocks. 

I’m trying to create a program that answers my emails and handles all my work. Im sure Facebook has enough data on me they could be me. I need a Westworld version of myself but wonder if he’d be as lazy and just want to live a life of leisure. A.I. would malfunction all the time as it would be like hold up can he be this irresponsible.  This behavior is outside my parameters.  

Rude, here is a solution from a guy who needed someone to handle his workload:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/01/16/169528579/outsourced-employee-sends-own-job-to-china-surfs-web 

• Forum MVP

Wow. That’s sort of my life. Crazy. My clients send me things they want and I just forward it to my Chinese factory even though they know I’m outsourcing the production. That dude needs to do dead tour because he’s got it figured out!!