Saranac Brewery

Tea

• Forum MVP

06/10/76
Boston Music Hall - Boston, MA

Set 1:
Promised Land, Sugaree, Cassidy, They Love Each Other, The Music Never Stopped, Brown-Eyed Women, Lazy Lightnin' > Supplication,
Row Jimmy, Big River, Mission In The Rain, Looks Like Rain, Might As Well

Set 2:
Samson And Delilah, Help On The Way > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower,  Let It Grow > Drums > Friend Of The Devil,  Playin' In The Band >
Dancin' In The Streets

E:  U.S. Blues

F: Strange Man

• Like (+1) 1
34 minutes ago, Rude said:

Man I love those 6/76 Boston music hall shows. That whole month is maybe my favorite month of dead music. 

Underrated year.  Gets overlooked because of 77.  I love 76.  

The whole band was very tight.  MVP goes to Jeff from what my ears heard.  Mission, Franklins, Dancin were all played as good as I ever heard them.  Cassidy was cut short.  I do like how it jammed out in later years.  

Edited by newyawker
  • Like (+1) 1
1 hour ago, PoetryGirl said:

How fun is that Mission in the Rain? Did it trip anyone up into thinking elective? 

Only other time played by GD was 6/18/76. Right? DB50 owners? .....Bueller? Bueller? 

Actually, the GD played "Mission" a total of 5 times, all in June of 1976. 6/4 in Portland, 6/10 & 6/12 in Boston, 6/18 in Passaic, and 6/29 in Chicago. 

• Like (+1) 1