Sign in to follow this  
old & in the way

upcoming Black Mtn. Weather

anybody local that can  give rain info for this weekend.  everything I'm seeing points to rain/. thunderstorms .i'm kinda on the fence now.

Possibly rain prior to Friday's show but clearing out in time for music.  Watch for a double rainbow about the time "Bird song" is playing.

Peace and Love,

Doc

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, old & in the way said:

anybody local that can  give rain info for this weekend.  everything I'm seeing points to rain/. thunderstorms .i'm kinda on the fence now.

Get your ass down here. Rain, smain. 😎😀

• Like (+1) 1

I recall we had storms in the forecast last year and it drizzled a smidge.  That’s it. Rain seems to always be in the forecast with afternoon thundershowers this time of year. It can be torrential rain in one spot and dry as a bone just 200 ft away.  🤪

Even if we are caught in a downpour it still can be fun.  Last year at the Sweetwater 4-20 festival it rained cats and dogs and even mules during DSO's set but we danced and cheered and had a wonderful time.

Good chance of thunderstorms but having lived in the area for 15 years I've learned to never let the forecast poo poo my plans. Storms seem to be around all of the time but like to stay on the mountain tops. It'll rain somewhere at some point but often times you'll just get awesome breezes that make you want to dance all night.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, gr8fulpair said:

Get your ass down here. Rain, smain. 😎😀

O K  I'm here.  greeted by a shower over the mountain.  just don't need t-storms to cancel things. ( that was my concern)

• Like (+1) 2