Glen Allen

sakada

• Forum MVP

Thanks Hoosh.

You mean this one?

Set One: Foolish Heart ; New Minglewood Blues ; Jack-A-Roe ; It's All Over Now ; Blow Away ; So Many Roads ; When I Paint My Masterpiece ; *Bird Song ; Man Smart (Woman Smarter) 

Set Two: Here Comes Sunshine ; Keep On Growing ; Corinna > New Speedway Boogie > drums > space > I Need A Miracle > Not Fade Away > Comes A Time > Going Down The Road Feeling Bad 

Encore: ?

Trying to post a few photos from the show but when I try to attach the file, I get a “something went wrong with the upload” message. Are the photos too large perhaps? 

Is is there a photo upload thread on the forum that I’m just missing or do I need to send them to a photo hosting site first?

Thanks!

I was at this show and it was so killer. I thought at the start that we were hearing a 90 show because I was thrilled to hear Blow Away. I am looking now at the setlist on the main site and it says "GD show" but I am 99% positive it was an Elective set. Can someone verify I am not crazy???

Side note: Anyone know if this show is up anywhere (archive/bt.etree)??? I sure would love a link. I want to hear that Comes a Time again something fierce! 

Edited by carnette88
Forget to ask something.
  • Forum MVP
2 hours ago, carnette88 said:

I was at this show and it was so killer. I thought at the start that we were hearing a 90 show because I was thrilled to hear Blow Away. I am looking now at the setlist on the main site and it says "GD show" but I am 99% positive it was an Elective set. Can someone verify I am not crazy???

Side note: Anyone know if this show is up anywhere (archive/bt.etree)??? I sure would love a link. I want to hear that Comes a Time again something fierce! 

I can confirm with 100% certainty that this was indeed elective.

The good news is, you may still be crazy.  :)