Sign in to follow this  
Rude

A band I saw last night

Anyone ever seen the Garcia project? Supposed to be in Covington (near Cincinnati) Saturday. Don’t think they’ve played down this way before or if they have I haven’t heard. They recreate JGB shows I think. I may try to make it up that way. 

21 minutes ago, Rude said:

I’d definitely go if it was close duck 

An hour and a half drive each way. I call that “local”

😆😂 will review if I make it

I saw Ghost Light- Tom Hamilton band with Holly Bowling et al at the small theater  Visulite in Charlotte with about 300. The show first set was all originals. 4/5 I enjoyed. The songs take on the architecture of JRAD song flow with rockin periods moving into spacey thoughtful spaces. I believe one was completely improv.- at least the entrance it seemed.  The slide guitar played reminded me of “Wicked Games” . Another reminded me of Radiolarians 2 MMW which gets two thumbs up from me. It was fun to see what Tom H do his own thing and definitely took you into those jam band places spaces with ease. It was a fun excursion if you get the chance. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

After Sxhool Special

( w banjo and mandolin and flute) 

songselection - somewhat in order 

Thats What Love Will Make You Do Franklins Come On To The House  Mele Kamilikimaka  Keep On Truckin Mama Spinning Wheel  Sugaree

Harder They Come 

Deal- Son of a Preachet Man Hey Pocky Way-> When the Saints -Come Marching Jan > pocky Way. Summertime Crosscut Saw   Blue Christmas Midnight Moonlight  

Eyes Are you expreienced Rock Around the Christmas Tree Back on the Train Little Wing -> Shade Grove  

little dummer boy

• Like (+1) 2