PoetryGirl

Red Rocks 2019

A Colorado weekend! Boulder Theater Sept 6/7 followed by Red Rocks with Electric Hot Tuna the 8th. Tickets on sale 9/25 12 pm through Darkstarorchestra.net for DSO fan club. Public sale 9/28. 

• Like (+1) 3

Love your spirit Dead duck.

3 shows in CO for $99 feels like the

second greatest music bargain in

the world, Jubilee being first.

Gonna take a long look at this one.

Praise DSO.

PG, sorry to play the Alex Trebec role, but the header should read 2019...😋

September may be one of the best months of the year in CO. Gonna be a fine time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DesertDead said:

Any idea what shows they’re playing?

(ducks)

9/8/83

1 hour ago, gr8fulpair said:

PG, sorry to play the Alex Trebec role, but the header should read 2019...😋

September may be one of the best months of the year in CO. Gonna be a fine time.

Like how fast that changed? I have an angel. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Rude said:

Got 3-day VIP. Pretty good deal 

I'm in. 3 nights for less than a Dead&Co commemorative poster. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • LMAO 1

Pot committed so to say. Tix bought with almost a full year to figure out the details. Never been to Colorado. Giving family clear warning that I may not come back. 

• Like (+1) 2

I got a golden ticket!

One long party from front to end 
Tune to the whistle going round the bend 
No great hurry, what do you say? 
Might as well to be every way
  • Like (+1) 2

Definitely not a fan of dropping money a year in advance but the boulder theater shows will sell out.  At least when the time comes I can justify the trip saying I already got my tix... And yes I have guilt about my touring that requires justification at times. I need a tour therapist to talk it all out. I’ll prob sooner than later go the way of chuck even though I was never All in even though it feels oppressive at times. It’s like an epic drug then the crash. Is the crash worth it? Does the ultimate tour excitement make real life less enjoyable?  It may be a yes on both. 

Edit: Or maybe chuck planted seeds in my head for responsibility. Damn it 

12 hours ago, Tea said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10302707

Ok - done for now.  Just a little giddy

Yo Tea,,,

stoked that this will likely be an opportunity to finally be in the same place at same time and cut some rug with ya!😉

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Island Bro said:

Yo Tea,,,

stoked that this will likely be an opportunity to finally be in the same place at same time and cut some rug with ya!😉

To be fair IBro, if your gonna get down with Tea, leave the box cutter at home and bring a back belt and a fridge dolly. 😂 You two will attract quite a crowd throwing down together. Can't wait to get in the middle of that!

• Like (+1) 2