PoetryGirl

Red Rocks 2019

15 hours ago, gr8fulpair said:

To be fair IBro, if your gonna get down with Tea, leave the box cutter at home and bring a back belt and a fridge dolly. 😂 You two will attract quite a crowd throwing down together. Can't wait to get in the middle of that!

Well, gr8ful,,this year at red rocks there were many moments when your dancing energy picked me right up out of a slight slump and back into the game at full throttle. That helped a lot!!

2 hours ago, Island Bro said:

Well, gr8ful,,this year at red rocks there were many moments when your dancing energy picked me right up out of a slight slump and back into the game at full throttle. That helped a lot!!

And don't think for one second you didn't do the same for me brother. Absolutely the joy in dancing with friends!! 

• Like (+1) 1

Bro-mance is a wonderful thing 

peer pressure became too great

got my tickets.  

Row 20 -25 dead center my choice seats 

• Like (+1) 2

I can't find the link to buy the fan club presale tickets... can anyone help me?

I am just looking for the single tickets ..

Gotta buy the 3-show package to get tix but with boulder theater only holding around 1k and redrocks 9800, I’d suggest getting them sooner than later. You should be able to get rid of boulder theater tix on CashorTrade no problem if you cant attend one of the nights as they will definitely be sold out. Based on VIP tix for redrocks sold out within an hour, I’d guess the boulder shows are probably half sold by now. Last year there were thousands of out of towners at redrocks. This year with connectors, I’d guess the boulder theater tix will be hard as hell to find later on. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

No way of knowing if i can actually make it but i bought my three night pass!!

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Mango said:

No way of knowing if i can actually make it but i bought my three night pass!!

Haha same thing here buddy. But I’m leaning toward making sure I get there this year. More incentive to get there already having the 3 day pass....TOOTT!!!!!!

Do you all think that they Boulder setlists will be Redrocks 9/6-7/83 or do you think they will mix it up?

Edited by cbtrtbum

1 hour ago, cbtrtbum said:

Do you all think that they Boulder setlists will be Redrocks 9/6-7/83 or do you think they will mix it up?

Doubtful......given the Redrocks setlist, I would guess that the Boulder shows will include at least one elective, and perhaps a chunky 70's show.

Just a guess.....