Ryder cup

bs69

• Forum MVP

Can’t wait to watch Mickelson play on tape delay. I’ve avoided watching updates. Phil is gonna crush it!!! After he kills it today he’s earning more playing time on Saturday and Sunday. 

• Forum MVP

I’ve grown to love watching other people play golf. I really appreciate what it takes to win. In the summer, I only have Sunday afternoons off and it’s what I do. I’m really losing interest fast, in watching millionaires play two hand touch. I have always been a Raiders fan so, I gotta have something else. I think Gruden has put a target on the Raiders back. I also appreciate what Tiger has pulled off after all that he has put himself through. Yea, golf is good. Of course, the only times I have played, the golf balls are painted different colors.

• Forum MVP

Golf is a game you are never too old to pick up. That 1 good drive is all it takes to keep you coming back. You can shoot a 140 but that hole where you put a 120yd shot to within 2 feet is what gets u back. Each shot is a new chance at redemption for amateurs. For pros, after 15 straight bad shots you just withdraw lol. 

I guess no one got my Phil sarcasm. The tiger vs Phil thanksgiving match looks like it’s gonna be horrible. Are they still proceeding with that?  Phil is plain bad. He’s gotta redo his whole swing by next year. Off the tee he’s as bad as you get, literally. I think he’s 194/195 on fairways hit this year or something like that. Eww

• Forum MVP

Tiger and Phil should retire from Ryder cup. It’s not tigers thing. Phil is going to be forced to retire from it as he’s horrible. I was reading the analysis about playing Phil. They wanted him for his iron play but he had to drive on 3/4 of the par 5’s and 1/4 of the par 3’s. They had him drive hole 1 to take the pressure off his 1st time partner destroying the entire premise of using Phil for his iron play. Was a clusterfuck. Not easy to play those European courses anyway. American golfers have never done well there. 

Archived