I need that Cat face tour shirt in 2xxl

Topcat

Missed the Ft Wayne show...friend sent me a picture of the shirts for fall tour.....really liked the Cat face tour shirt.

If someone could score me one in Ohio i would pay you an extra $25 on the $35 price of the shirt and pay postage to ship.....

Please help a brother out....contact me at WildcatGS455@aol.com

Thanks and Peace  WildBill

That's a joke....everything sold out online......anyone that picks up a men's 2xxl

"Cat" fall tour shirt for me....i will PayPal you DOUBLE the cost of the shirt AND pay postage......

I had my 6 year old granddaughter for fall break and missed the Ft.Wayne show....dangit!

Please help a brother out.

On 10/14/2018 at 12:35 PM, Topcat said:

That's a joke....everything sold out online......anyone that picks up a men's 2xxl

"Cat" fall tour shirt for me....i will PayPal you DOUBLE the cost of the shirt AND pay postage......

I had my 6 year old granddaughter for fall break and missed the Ft.Wayne show....dangit!

Please help a brother out.

I will be happy to grab one for you when the band comes around the northeast in November. First show is Lowell, MA on November 9. Hopefully they'll be stocked up. No need to double up on the cash. Just send me the money a few days before the show and I'll grab one for you. If they're sold out, I'll send it back to you. Send me a PM so we can coordinate and so you can remind me. It's a cool shirt 😎 😎 

Thanks Hardpan.......hopefully between you and Rude i can score a shirt.

I have an old 66 Buick Wildcat and i love to wear Cat themed shirts when i drive it....what better than a shirt from one of my favorite bands....it also helps that i am an old

Dead Head too.

With the help of you all i will have one when fall tour resumes :dsorocks:

Thanks and Peace  WildBill

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Oh geez I see new pins. Gotta keep the gf away from the new site. At the St Louis show I got a “let me borrow your card” then after the show “I bought you a t-shirt”. Thanks I guess? Lol. At Phish I got the same thing, but priced much higher.....Dso prices are acceptable for clothing. Deadco is double that price. No thanks. I don’t want a white tee for $60. A colored tee is like $.75 more. But when going straight cash grab, it’s about max profit. Can’t lose that extra 75 cents by making a more desirable colored tee. Gotta make $56 a tee vs $55.25 profit. On that note, I’d love to get that deadco order for 250k shirts and 2-6k posters/show. “Of course I think white tees would be fantastic and you make more per shirt! Let me run some ideas by Monet since she’s in tune with today’s fashion. Wow Monet you are so smart. Beauty and brains. Let’s do another jello shot. You seem a little tipsey. Better let me take you home”. 2 months later “of course you shouldn’t have an abortion. We should probably get married for the child’s sake. I suggest I take your last name in the spirit of feminism and to show how much i value you in this relationship”. 2 years later “Ariana means nothing to me. It was just 1 night. She’d just broken up with her fiancé of 4 days and you were passed out at Kim’s mansion and it just happened. She means nothing to me, but if you keep up like this I’m going to take the kids and go and we will let the courts determine the appropriate child support and alimony you will owe me. I gave up everything for you!!!”

Yeah.....DSO is cool.....dropped the price to $31.50 each when i bought two !

I am thinking about a hoodie but i should have got it with the shirts to save some shipping.

I have a lot of DSO stickers and shirts from over the years.

It would be nice if they put up a Mixlr stream of their shows......i listen to many bands each week on that site.....YMSB,Dusters,WSP,Billy Strings,SCI.....

Peace to all!

WildBill

• Forum MVP

Glad you got them. That hoodie IS super cool!  Their merchandise online was lagging some. Update is nice and the new website is so slick. I have that sticker and haven’t stuck it anywhere yet because I want it to last. Guess I should take my own advice and get another. I like that design a lot. 

Archived