Pittsburgh

Tea

• Forum MVP

10/12/2018

6/26/84

Set One: Casey Jones ; Feel Like A Stranger ; Althea ; Cassidy ; Tennessee Jed > Looks Like Rain > Might As Well 

Set Two: China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider ; Man Smart (Woman Smarter) > He's Gone > Drums > Space > Don't Need Love > Space > Truckin' > Wang Dang Doodle > Stella Blue > Around And Around > Good Lovin' 

Encore: Keep Your Day Job 

Filler: Mister Charlie ; Box Of Rain

I get tired of typing “ great show,” but it was . Rob and Dino gave captivating Drum. 

Favorite - to date, leaving me room in the future. 

Stella blue - incredible (no FB yell out) 

and the song once hated , now loved Looks Like Rain ,fit this rainy Pittsburg weather ,  thanks Rob!!  

Being 60 and loving the music with people 20-25 who feel the same is such a great experience!  Not sure if there’s anything like it.  Love the energy 

lost my Airbnb last night and drove 1.5 hours in rain to the salt fork state park , set   Up at primative camp site at 2am in the dark , crashed till 11 and just got back from a hike by a lake with pine needle covered trail (worth the lost Airbnb) .

Going to Columbus show  , I will leave my tent and return tonight after another “great show” 

thanks DSO

• Like (+1) 3