C-bus

bs69

• Forum MVP

Jack Straw, Friend Of The Devil, Little Red Rooster, Cumberland Blues, My Brother Esau, Loser, Let It Grow

Help On The Way-> Slipknot!-> Franklin's Tower, Estimated Prophet-> Eyes Of The World-> Why Don't We Do It In The Road*-> Drums-> Morning Dew-> Throwing Stones-> Not Fade Away

E: Brokedown Palace

F:  ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
13 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

2nd set looks great. 

That’s an epic start of a set for sure!!

too much did u do the Louisville>Indy and ft Wayne>Columbus? U got the goods bro. That was an epic stretch. 

7 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Right!? Gotta love a set list that reads into, into, into, into.....

Just saw that. Every song transitioned into another.  Edit: nvm. See they stopped after frank, but still the last hour was continuous 

• Forum MVP

First set was a little sluggish, nice sleazy rooster and good jam in LITG. Second set was where it was at as expected, love the Dew after space. All was great until the inevitable NFA, thought about running away but thankfully stayed for a nice Brokedown. I know I've let my feelings for later day NFA be known many times but I just don't get it. It's total amateur hour, Jeff literally had to strum a loud chord to get the crowd to stop clapping and chanting, ugh!

Worth the drive from Philly 

great show with a great crowd.

bs69 ,  the strum of the guitar by Matt to end NFA was because the crowds beat was so off, Eaton couldn’t get back in. He tried like 3-4 times and was kinda at a loss until Matt just thru out the strom. 

I’ve been at shows where the NFA chant doesn’t work and just ends. Last night wasn’t the case ,  I appreciated the band keeping to the audience participation of the past.... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
On 10/14/2018 at 8:04 PM, LIkeEveryOne said:

Worth the drive from Philly 

great show with a great crowd.

bs69 ,  the strum of the guitar by Matt to end NFA was because the crowds beat was so off, Eaton couldn’t get back in. He tried like 3-4 times and was kinda at a loss until Matt just thru out the strom. 

I’ve been at shows where the NFA chant doesn’t work and just ends. Last night wasn’t the case ,  I appreciated the band keeping to the audience participation of the past.... 

It's not that I dislike the song per say, I just am not a fan of the clapping/chanting, very cheesy to me and kills the vibe of the set. There is nowhere to go from there but end the set which is obviously disappointing. Love the earlier versions with a GDTRFB after

• Like (+1) 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2018 at 5:29 PM, Greg from Chestertown said:

I remember, I think it was RFK stadium ‘95. The audience chant had three different epicenters. It was kinda funny. I guess the venue was too big. I think NFA was the epitome of fan participation.

One of my favs is the wooo hoo's in music never stopped after each first line in the verses

• Like (+1) 1