College Hoops 2018

acududeman

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, acududeman said:

I managed to score a 2nd row ticket to the Duke/UVA game tomorrow......super pumped!

Nice!!!! That sounds better than a show to me right now and that’s saying something. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Rude said:

Nice!!!! That sounds better than a show to me right now and that’s saying something. 

What?  Don't be alarmed if you are visited by consultants who will assist you with 'Reevaluation' of your core programming.

giphy.gif

• Forum MVP
5 hours ago, Rude said:

2 top 5 teams plus Zion and 2nd row. I see a lot of shows but not many top 5 battles live. Final 4 in Seattle in 1989 was one of my top sports experiences. 

I'll be the guy in the electric green/purple tie dye 2nd row behind the basket......should stand out in a sea of orange.     😎

• Forum MVP

That was a great game. Was hard to miss you with that tiedye lol. I thought Virginia played better but duke couldn’t miss and usually duke sucks from long range. Virginia looks solid though. Tough team they have. Nothing they could have done really. I’m convinced Zion would be either the greatest receiver ever or DE. He’s quicker than almost everyone. It’s those hops.  It makes his 1st step insane. 

• Forum MVP
On 2/10/2019 at 4:56 PM, Rude said:

That was a great game. Was hard to miss you with that tiedye lol. I thought Virginia played better but duke couldn’t miss and usually duke sucks from long range. Virginia looks solid though. Tough team they have. Nothing they could have done really. I’m convinced Zion would be either the greatest receiver ever or DE. He’s quicker than almost everyone. It’s those hops.  It makes his 1st step insane. 

I watched the game again last night on my DVR.....I think I chose the correct shirt to wear!   😎

If Duke is hitting from the outside, they are hard to beat. However, that's a big if....

I'm pumped for the crescendo to this college hoops season......so much to look forward to!

You must be psyched for the KY/TN game this weekend, Rude......I'm eager to see if TN is up to the task against true competition!

• Forum MVP
3 hours ago, gr8fulpair said:

We'll see how tough VA is tonight. Nc State took them to OT, Duke thumps them by 10, now they go up against the mighty Tarheels. My guess is they drop to the bottom half of the top 25 tomorrow morn. 

Nevermind. 

• Forum MVP

That Louisville duke was the most depressing game I’ve ever seen. The state of KY got fucked in 2 games. 1st UK lost on a goaltending and then Louisville loses on a charge reversal that should only be called if he was going for the shot, not coming down. Horrible call. So in the arc u can just be crushed and there is no charging?  So a beast like Zion can get in the arc and just shoulder down and bull you over?  Fuck Duke. 

• Forum MVP

Just got home and watched that UK Tennessee game. Holy crap Uk dominated. Unfortunately this is hoops and you won’t shoot like that every game but Kentucky is a definite contender. Their defense is finally there.  Now they may lose by 20 at Tennessee in 2 weeks so who really knows. 

• Forum MVP

I thought it may have been a groin pull how he reacted. Duke is probably ok without Zion. They just aren’t championship material without him. Luke Maye bullied duke and stole their lunch money. No way he has that game with Zion in. Maybe the bigger loss was zions quick hands. All those great passes UNC made wouldn’t have been possible with him in there. Duke didn’t get easy baskets while Carolina made the game look easy. 

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, Rude said:

I thought it may have been a groin pull how he reacted. Duke is probably ok without Zion. They just aren’t championship material without him. Luke Maye bullied duke and stole their lunch money. No way he has that game with Zion in. Maybe the bigger loss was zions quick hands. All those great passes UNC made wouldn’t have been possible with him in there. Duke didn’t get easy baskets while Carolina made the game look easy. 

Without Zion, Duke a longshot to make it past the Sweet 16...….if he comes back and is at least 80%, the sky's the limit.

I wouldn't blame him for sitting out the remainder of the season to preserve his draft status...….though I would be completely fucking depressed about it.

• Forum MVP

Speaking of Nike’s, I found my new tour shoe. Nike adapt. Can use my iPhone to remotely adjust the laces. When I get a HSF I can tighten them for max stability then loosen them during my ballad preset to let my feet breathe. I just don’t want a Zion blowout and go on IR. 

• Forum MVP
18 hours ago, Rude said:

Speaking of Nike’s, I found my new tour shoe. Nike adapt. Can use my iPhone to remotely adjust the laces. When I get a HSF I can tighten them for max stability then loosen them during my ballad preset to let my feet breathe. I just don’t want a Zion blowout and go on IR. 

KY coming on strong as of late......1 seed?

• Forum MVP
9 hours ago, acududeman said:

KY coming on strong as of late......1 seed?

Beat auburn and Tennessee again and win the sec tourney and yes lol. If we get the 2 I just hope it’s in Virginia’s bracket as they never make the elite 8. 

Archived