College Hoops 2018

acududeman

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

Go Terriers!!! Next stop Wildcats. A school of 1500 with Fletcher McGee takes on Goliath. Fletcher: record Div 1 FG percentage, surpassing Curry, and holds career record for 3 pt field goals. 

5AB182F5-A5A5-4673-BFC2-0A55B6AF553A.jpeg

I love Wofford ! Fletcher is a shooting machine!

PG, are you going to the games in Columbia this weekend?

My brother is driving up from Charleston for the games......should be a blast.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP
20 hours ago, Tea said:

Best tournament of any sport - Thursday and Friday are simply the best!  Have fun in Louisville although the cardinal fans might be a little salty...

Louisville is the Ville

st Louis is the Lou

you need a 50(fitty) cent refresher course 

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Rude said:

Louisville is the Ville

st Louis is the Lou

you need a 50(fitty) cent refresher course 

I believe the correct pronunciation is fiddy.

• Forum MVP

16/16 favorites won in the round of 32. Wow. Never saw fewer upsets. Only 1 team lower than a 5 seed left. But it will sure make for a great weekend except Friday where duke and Kentucky play 20 minutes apart. That’s some bullshit. That Friday has some big ratings games all stacked on top of each other. Can you not spread the shit out a little ugh. 

• Forum MVP

Its always a sad day when you see your brackets fall apart.  Thursday was the soul crusher.  Usually its opening weekend.  Not this year.  I survived it with my entire elite 8 intact and dreams of riches.  On thursday only 1 of my 4 elite 8 picks won :( and I was officially out.  Well theres always next year to throw money down the drain.

• Forum MVP

The Final 4 doesn't get the NCAA or CBS very excited.  They really wanted Duke, UNC or KY, Nova or TN, Zags or MI.  Instead they get:

Texas Tech, Auburn, Virginia, and Michigan State.  Take the under in these games - Lol!

• Forum MVP
8 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

It was bound to happen. He had turned down offers years before in the interest of his family. Now that the kids are older, Mike Young our beloved Wofford Terrier coach goes to Va Tech. He is a class act!

Now he’s at a big enough school to get bribe money. The pressure to win is big and shortcuts abound. Just don’t get caught on tape!!!!

• Forum MVP

wasn’t a fan of that reversal. I didn’t see an angle I’d have bet my life he touched it. Plus I always go with the guy who deflected it unless the ball clearly hits someone or changes spin or direction. On the call before OT they kept showing a play that looked like the ball hit his foot until the other angle showed it wasn’t even close to touching. 

• Forum MVP
8 hours ago, Rude said:

wasn’t a fan of that reversal. I didn’t see an angle I’d have bet my life he touched it. Plus I always go with the guy who deflected it unless the ball clearly hits someone or changes spin or direction. On the call before OT they kept showing a play that looked like the ball hit his foot until the other angle showed it wasn’t even close to touching. 

Agreed.....for most of my life I've heard the mantra repeated "Duke gets all the calls!"

Well, it appears UVA has gotten them lately...…;)

Archived