Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
acududeman

College Hoops 2018

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, acududeman said:

I managed to score a 2nd row ticket to the Duke/UVA game tomorrow......super pumped!

 

Nice!!!! That sounds better than a show to me right now and that’s saying something. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
1 hour ago, Rude said:

 

Nice!!!! That sounds better than a show to me right now and that’s saying something. 

What?  Don't be alarmed if you are visited by consultants who will assist you with 'Reevaluation' of your core programming.

giphy.gif

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

2 top 5 teams plus Zion and 2nd row. I see a lot of shows but not many top 5 battles live. Final 4 in Seattle in 1989 was one of my top sports experiences. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
5 hours ago, Rude said:

2 top 5 teams plus Zion and 2nd row. I see a lot of shows but not many top 5 battles live. Final 4 in Seattle in 1989 was one of my top sports experiences. 

 

I'll be the guy in the electric green/purple tie dye 2nd row behind the basket......should stand out in a sea of orange.     😎

  • Like (+1) 3
  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

That was a great game. Was hard to miss you with that tiedye lol. I thought Virginia played better but duke couldn’t miss and usually duke sucks from long range. Virginia looks solid though. Tough team they have. Nothing they could have done really. I’m convinced Zion would be either the greatest receiver ever or DE. He’s quicker than almost everyone. It’s those hops.  It makes his 1st step insane. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 2/10/2019 at 4:56 PM, Rude said:

That was a great game. Was hard to miss you with that tiedye lol. I thought Virginia played better but duke couldn’t miss and usually duke sucks from long range. Virginia looks solid though. Tough team they have. Nothing they could have done really. I’m convinced Zion would be either the greatest receiver ever or DE. He’s quicker than almost everyone. It’s those hops.  It makes his 1st step insane. 

 

I watched the game again last night on my DVR.....I think I chose the correct shirt to wear!   😎

If Duke is hitting from the outside, they are hard to beat. However, that's a big if....

I'm pumped for the crescendo to this college hoops season......so much to look forward to!

You must be psyched for the KY/TN game this weekend, Rude......I'm eager to see if TN is up to the task against true competition!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I’ll be at JRAD St. Louis during that game but will avoid news and watch it Sunday. Uk needs the home win vs Tennessee b/c we prob won’t do it in the road game. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

We'll see how tough VA is tonight. Nc State took them to OT, Duke thumps them by 10, now they go up against the mighty Tarheels. My guess is they drop to the bottom half of the top 25 tomorrow morn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
3 hours ago, gr8fulpair said:

We'll see how tough VA is tonight. Nc State took them to OT, Duke thumps them by 10, now they go up against the mighty Tarheels. My guess is they drop to the bottom half of the top 25 tomorrow morn. 

 

Nevermind. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I’m with Tea. My top sports experiences don’t make the top 500 life experiences for me. I definitely rather go to a show or have marathon all night sex. 

 

The real question is would I rather go to a show or have marathon sex?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

That Louisville duke was the most depressing game I’ve ever seen. The state of KY got fucked in 2 games. 1st UK lost on a goaltending and then Louisville loses on a charge reversal that should only be called if he was going for the shot, not coming down. Horrible call. So in the arc u can just be crushed and there is no charging?  So a beast like Zion can get in the arc and just shoulder down and bull you over?  Fuck Duke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Just got home and watched that UK Tennessee game. Holy crap Uk dominated. Unfortunately this is hoops and you won’t shoot like that every game but Kentucky is a definite contender. Their defense is finally there.  Now they may lose by 20 at Tennessee in 2 weeks so who really knows. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
21 hours ago, acududeman said:

Starting to get pumped for Duke/UNC round #1......should be fun!

 

You should go. Only $3k for a ticket.....wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

If you see this sideline - you'll know the Heels were victorious:

coachk_medium.gif

 

If Duke has their way, then:

 

unc.gif

 

Duck Fook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
36 minutes ago, Rude said:

 

You should go. Only $3k for a ticket.....wtf

 

If you can indeed secure me a ticket for $3, then absolutely count me in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
8 hours ago, acududeman said:

 

If you can indeed secure me a ticket for $3, then absolutely count me in!

 

Sorry, I misread.....$3K......I'll watch from home thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 2/18/2019 at 5:43 PM, acududeman said:

Starting to get pumped for Duke/UNC round #1......should be fun!

 

Congrats to the Heels......Nike sucks...….no way Zion signs with them when he turns pro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Too bad we didn’t get the matchup that the world was waiting for.  Hopefully the injury isn’t serious and he’s back on the court soon.

 

Never seen a shoe explode like that....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I thought it may have been a groin pull how he reacted. Duke is probably ok without Zion. They just aren’t championship material without him. Luke Maye bullied duke and stole their lunch money. No way he has that game with Zion in. Maybe the bigger loss was zions quick hands. All those great passes UNC made wouldn’t have been possible with him in there. Duke didn’t get easy baskets while Carolina made the game look easy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
2 hours ago, Rude said:

I thought it may have been a groin pull how he reacted. Duke is probably ok without Zion. They just aren’t championship material without him. Luke Maye bullied duke and stole their lunch money. No way he has that game with Zion in. Maybe the bigger loss was zions quick hands. All those great passes UNC made wouldn’t have been possible with him in there. Duke didn’t get easy baskets while Carolina made the game look easy. 

 

Without Zion, Duke a longshot to make it past the Sweet 16...….if he comes back and is at least 80%, the sky's the limit.

I wouldn't blame him for sitting out the remainder of the season to preserve his draft status...….though I would be completely fucking depressed about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Speaking of Nike’s, I found my new tour shoe. Nike adapt. Can use my iPhone to remotely adjust the laces. When I get a HSF I can tighten them for max stability then loosen them during my ballad preset to let my feet breathe. I just don’t want a Zion blowout and go on IR. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
18 hours ago, Rude said:

Speaking of Nike’s, I found my new tour shoe. Nike adapt. Can use my iPhone to remotely adjust the laces. When I get a HSF I can tighten them for max stability then loosen them during my ballad preset to let my feet breathe. I just don’t want a Zion blowout and go on IR. 

 

KY coming on strong as of late......1 seed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
9 hours ago, acududeman said:

 

KY coming on strong as of late......1 seed?

 

Beat auburn and Tennessee again and win the sec tourney and yes lol. If we get the 2 I just hope it’s in Virginia’s bracket as they never make the elite 8. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
1 hour ago, Rude said:

 

l. If we get the 2 I just hope it’s in Virginia’s bracket as they never make the elite 8. 

....and occasionally lose to a 16 seed by 20

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Latest Videos

  • Video Statistics

    • Videos
      104
    • Submitters
      17
    • Comments
      53
    • Views
      43,639

    Tea
    Latest Video
    That Lucky ‘ol Sun By Tea
  • Latest Comments

    • That Lucky ‘ol Sun
      By: gr8fulpair · 06/23/2019
      A song that for me totally embodies the relationship between two incredible talents that speak to one another thru their instruments. They both really shine in this one. Heard Jeff do it last year, I think Atlanta, and he fucking killed it.  Makes me emotional to hear Jerry sing it during this era. He was awesome.
    • Deal 9/5/89
      By: Ammagamalin Crew · 05/01/2019
      I did both those jgb merriweather shows, alpine and poplar creek. Horn hat AKG 460's > dbx224(battery converted) >d5. The dixie at merriweather, the lonesome at Alpine and the let's spend at poplar were choice. Heading to Louisville this weekend for Uli jon roth , closest thing to hendrix I've ever seen. My first deal was when jg opened for fz August 1984 in Chicago. the studio version is a good listen.
    • Deal 9/5/89
      By: LangeradoSoul · 05/01/2019
      I love this song. I love the record version, and I love how it changed over the years. There were more than a few hot ones in 1983-1984, then while always good, it seems that 1989 brought out extra hot ones again. I love this one with JGB, its a toss up between this one and the Alpine Valley shows from the summer which I like best from that year.
    • Clementine - Live, 1968-02-02
      By: izaacb · 02/24/2019
      Has DSO ever played this song? I would love to hear it live
    • The Motorcycle Song -- Arlo Guthrie
      By: goganious · 02/09/2019
      I once bought a kitten and he just kept meowing and meowing. He talked quite a bit. Then I started stringing up my guitar that evening, and he came over and started pawing at the frets, meowing meowing meowing. I looked at this overly talkative creature who was now trying to play his dad's guitar, and the name was obvious at once: Arlo.  12 years later, he still talks a lot. Love Arlo Guthrie. Such a unique and funny personality. Have seen him a few times. He always puts on a great show.
  • Recently Browsing
     
     

    No registered users viewing this page.

     
×
  • Create New...