Taper Ron

Donations

I have added a link for donations, it is on the main Navigation Bar.  Or simply click Here  and you will be connected to PayPal.

I hate to beg, but I could really use a little help right now.

Thank You!

• Like (+1) 2

Happy to have been passed the hat.  Please give whatever you can - nothing comes for free!

Love You Ron :)

• Like (+1) 1

Just let us know brother when you need assistance. This board has created so many long lasting friendships for so many people. Without your hard work I’d never have met so many amazing people. And you are responsible for thousands and thousands of ticket sales for the band. I can’t imagine how many people have used this board to meet people to tour with who would never have done runs solo. I’ve met at least 20 people through here I can call anytime if I need to talk. Our upcoming weekend would’ve never come to fruition without forums.  People would just be faces in the crowd that I’d see a Times a year but never get to really know. When you meet people who you’ve chatted with for years, you already have a bond that’s created and the in person meeting is like meeting a long lost friend. On thanksgiving I’m grateful for this. Love you all!!!! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank You, you all are Awesome.  I've been trying to send Thank You emails but I've been a little overwhelmed between the Forums, Family obligations and friends.  Know that you all are Loved and appreciated - I don't deserve you!

• Like (+1) 1