Donations

Taper Ron

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Just let us know brother when you need assistance. This board has created so many long lasting friendships for so many people. Without your hard work I’d never have met so many amazing people. And you are responsible for thousands and thousands of ticket sales for the band. I can’t imagine how many people have used this board to meet people to tour with who would never have done runs solo. I’ve met at least 20 people through here I can call anytime if I need to talk. Our upcoming weekend would’ve never come to fruition without forums.  People would just be faces in the crowd that I’d see a Times a year but never get to really know. When you meet people who you’ve chatted with for years, you already have a bond that’s created and the in person meeting is like meeting a long lost friend. On thanksgiving I’m grateful for this. Love you all!!!! 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

And keep it rolling, if not for Ron, I would of never got a jam in the sand!!   Love all you do Ron.  Thanks for the catalyst that propelled me out of seeing darkness and now walking towards the light.  What i give is never enough, but it's always been what I can.  I would of gladly giving you what I have had to give the lawyers all these years!!

Archived