Barraco interview

Rude

• Forum MVP

https://archive.org/details/DA20181104RB

so saw this interview on Facebook about the upcoming new haven show and I had no clue that Rob B played bass for Ratdog on a tour. I knew he played bass for Dso a show or 2.  Interesting to hear him talk about playing bass but really it wouldn’t surprise me if both drummers got food poisoning 1 show and rob b hopped on drums to do a 1 drummer show. He’s sort of like a utility baseball player who can play all the positions. 

• Forum MVP
On 11/14/2018 at 11:24 AM, PoetryGirl said:

The Wallingford CT show is a fun listen when Chimenti was on keys and Rob on bass. 

I listened to that show but didn’t realize he played bass for Bobby. That’s pretty cool. I’d like to see rob on the upright bass gettin down while playing ;)   I had this vision of rob playing the upright bass doing a beatnik rap while a one eyed midget is screaming the word Now. Maybe that’s a little bit before his time though. 

• Forum MVP
12 hours ago, Rude said:

I listened to that show but didn’t realize he played bass for Bobby. That’s pretty cool. I’d like to see rob on the upright bass gettin down while playing ;)   I had this vision of rob playing the upright bass doing a beatnik rap while a one eyed midget is screaming the word Now. Maybe that’s a little bit before his time though. 

One eyed little person 😍

Archived