Billy Strings
Dumpstaphunk
Donna the Buffalo
The Lil Smokies
The Nth Power
The Mighty Pines

& more TBA

• Like (+1) 1

Local Billy strings show just announced  for here in January too. Liking what I’m seeing so far from the lineup. Although everything after 3 nights of DSO is just gravy anyways. Can’t wait

• Like (+1) 1

So has anyone else heard the rumor that Neil young and Willie are joining lucas Nelson and POTR?

I saw Lucas Nelson on Austin City Limits on public television a little while back. I loved it! I was impressed. Unfortunately, that’s a busy time of the year for me. There’s just no way I can make it. 

55 minutes ago, Rude said:

So has anyone else heard the rumor that Neil young and Willie are joining lucas Nelson and POTR?

Did you just start said rumor? 😆😂

would be freaking great if that were were the case. Neil and Willie both on boys bucket list. Youngest would actually be disappointed to miss it. 

That makes sense because Phil and Bobby were allegedly joining Dso to do a 69 50 year dark star. 

• Like (+1) 1

Don’t tell anyone but supposedly Neil, Phil, Bobby and Willie are joining Dso during one of the original shows with Willie singing lead on Stella blue followed by Neil doing forever young. Actually I’m not sure of the song order so don’t quote me on it. Oh and Bobby was coming because monet is my festival date and he wants her to make a good 1st impression. Can’t wait to see the tent setup her porters will put together. Heard out tent is made by Versace specifically for jubilee. I’ll tell you who I’m wearing when the time get closer. Luckily I have someone on the inside of her circle to keep me in the loop. ;)

Your a total kook.

Love you buddy ❤️

And for the stuff that clearly IS on the lineup I gotta say dumpstaphunk ain't no film flam funk band--those guys can lay down some serious sheeit.

Also I saw lil smokies last year and they indeed smoked hard...liked them better than green sky bluegrass which I also thought was pretty hot...

damn good looking lineup 

• Like (+1) 3

Unfortunately dumpstaphunk won’t be the late night band where they belong.  Bluegrass is daytime music. Funk is late night. It’s all about pacing yourself. We aren’t going to sprint at 5pm with a race that goes until 230am but at 1am when the finish is in sight we can. That’s the only unfortunate part of jubilee—noise “ordinances” killing the late night psychedelic funk bands...

maybe its time to take a stand for late night jams and take it all the way to the Supreme Court. This is clearly a 1st amendment issue. 

• Like (+1) 1

Whenever I hear the word “Jubilee”, I think of Sugaree.

Just thought I’d share that meaningless, if not stupidly redundant, tidbit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

So Rude’s rumor scared Lukas Nelson into backing out of Jubilee 😂😆😆  but Marcus King Band taking their spot. Was looking forward to POTR but I’ve seen MKB and they’re pretty awesome. He sat in with everyone the year I went tobWanee 

Well I got some decent news. My youngest who is normally taking finals first day of jubilee, usually don’t care that he misses the jube every year because he is sketchy about camping in bad weather. This year with the lineup he has actually been complaining about not getting to go. Well over the weekend we were checking out his schedule and he goes to school the entire week after Memorial Day this year. So that means no finals on jubilee day and I can pull him out to come up early. May have both boys at the jubilee for the first time since year 3 or 4.