Colorado 2019 tickets...not very clear on policy!!!

jeffreybload

Wondering if anyone else bought Red Rocks 2019 tickets without realizing the only way to get Boulder tickets is a package.  So, we've got 3x VIP tickets to Red Rocks and no Boulder tickets.

Have now heard that the only way to buy Boulder tickets is as a package with Red Rocks.  There is no mention of this on the band website.

Asked someone who is tightly connected with the band for some help, and they said the following...

"There are currently no tickets available for only Boulder Theater. Only way to buy Boulder Theater ticket is to get 3-Night pass.  This is policy. (it does not say this anywhere on the band website)  The (unannounced) plan is to release single night tickets in the future, no timeline was established."

Not very helpful.  Hoping someone in the band can look into this and help us!!!  Rob?

• Forum MVP

You could buy the GA 3-day pass and put the GA redrocks on CashorTrade closer to event time and keep the boulder theater ones? I’d have to think the boulder theater portion which is only 10% redrocks capacity will sell out well before time and worse case is you get face no fees and eat $10 a ticket for the redrocks GA tix you need to move. 

5 hours ago, Rude said:

I’d contact the ticket company and tell them you wanted to order the 3 day vip instead of just redrocks vip. They would be the ones that can fix it. 

We tried.  There are at least 2 - if not 3 - different ticket companies involved.  AXS is the ticket company for the Red Rocks tickets...but not for Boulder...or for the package.   When I called AXS tickets the first thing they asked me was what stadium I was calling about. It didn’t get any better after that either… 

I have not given up yet though...but thanks  for any and all suggestions! 

• 4 months later...

So, we ended up having to buy a whole 3-day pass to get the 2 nights at Boulder.  They are absolutely not selling any single night tickets to Boulder.  So, I've got a ticket for myself to Boulder each nght...and now I have 2x Red Rocks tickets.  Now a buddy of mine from Denver wants to go to the Saturday night show in Boulder...and the only way to get one is to buy the 3-day pass!!!  So lame...

Archived