Current Shows/ Movies on Netflix etc

PoetryGirl

• Forum MVP
39 minutes ago, Dead duck said:

I have only had this shit for 1.5 months and it got hacked yesterday, from Argentina. Upgraded me to high Def package and switched me from English to Spanish, then changed my email and password so I couldn’t get back in. 😂😆😂😆

Omg lol. Mines through my Apple ID with 2 factor authentication. If they found my ID, they would also have to have my phone as a 6 digit code would pop up on it. Only issue is I think they are eliminating it through Apple as Apple takes like 40% of the fee so my list is about to go poof and it takes a while to find shit you want to watch. I saw a meme that fits me perfectly. I spend an hour looking for something to watch and by then it’s too late to watch it lol. 

So if you like really demented comedy where no skits are related to any other and you want to see into the mind of an insanely weird hilarious comic “I think you should leave” will have you balling laughing with the weirdest sketches you have ever seen. By 5 minutes into e1, if you aren’t hooked by this comedic genius you aren’t an original comedy fan or you would take offense being a fly on the wall when the salt of the earth gang gets a bit going. There are times I wish I had audio of us playing off each other. Wait. I take that back. I’m glad there’s no audio of us. It’s rare that you get a group where all can add and expand on a bit and take it to who knows where into infinity. I was on the floor crying laughing in DC a few years ago. Some of that shit was comedy gold but society kryptonite. It’s like Eddie Murphy saying there’s nothing off limits when comedians hang out together. If it’s funny it’s funny, but the internet would skewer us. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

The Boys on amazon is pretty awesome so far. A world with hundreds of super “heroes”(supes) and they are fucked up violebr narcissists. Very dark show. Great 2 episodes in. 

• 8 months later...
  • Forum MVP

Too Old to Die Young is one of the best extended movies I’ve seen in years. Beautiful and dark. Violent and sexual. Disturbing. If need constant dialogue this isn’t for you. I don’t really think it’s Davis Lynch-ish but it may be compared to that. It takes its time framing a scene. The cinematography is gorgeous. Many storylines and characters that cannot coexist together. 

In my mind this is a masterpiece by Nicolas Winding Refn. 

it’s on Amazon prime. I suggest watching the 1st 3 episodes together as each is a different story within the main story. 

bravo!!

• 4 months later...
  • Forum MVP

My top picks of last few months. 

Amazon

zero zero zero (a cocaine smuggling epic set across countless countries. Beautifully shot. The last of this type epic for a while. Highly highly recommend!!)  Miniseries

the boys( super hero series but the “heroes” are pretty fucked up people hawking corporate products and having the same if not more hang ups than normal humans. Very dark) 2 seasons 

Red Oaks (set in the 80’s and shot like an 80’s series. It’s sort of caddy shack light with all the boobs and less insanity. Fun easy watch. 3 seasons out)

• 4 months later...
  • Forum MVP

Just finished a 3 season binge as best we can now with baby screaming for food every few hours of cobra Kai. For you kids of the 80s it’s awesome. It seems ironic at points being so 80s style but it works. Meili was like does no one go to jail?  I’m like in the 80s you crashed a car drunk and walked home and got it the next day and the cop would say looks like you had a wild night. 

• Forum MVP
8 hours ago, Rude said:

Just finished a 3 season binge as best we can now with baby screaming for food every few hours of cobra Kai. For you kids of the 80s it’s awesome. It seems ironic at points being so 80s style but it works. Meili was like does no one go to jail?  I’m like in the 80s you crashed a car drunk and walked home and got it the next day and the cop would say looks like you had a wild night. 

Congrats on the baby man. So happy for you guys. Can’t wait to meet the new addition. ✌️

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, Dead duck said:

Congrats on the baby man. So happy for you guys. Can’t wait to meet the new addition. ✌️

Well at least we don’t have to worry about missing any shows right now. There should be some outdoors shows by the time he’s 6 months and ready to rock. 

• 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP

Damn, Rude, I actually agree with your descriptions of every movie/show you wrote on this thread! I mean, not necessarily the opinions cause to each his own, but yeah, you know your shit here and I agree thru n thru.

So..... Serious shit that means shit and has a moral or something aside:

Future Man. Seth Rogan series that's time travel wibbly wobbly and stupid funny all the way thru like:

*Omg don't read spoiler!!!!*

("Charging" before battle and meditating with the goat Buddha)

Wanna laugh and like timey wimey shit? But all hilarious fuck and eat rats jokes aside, they do one of the most cohesive, exploratory and convincing portrayals of time travel adventure that actually adheres in big ways to the current stringy quantum and beyond shit that man has thus theorized and mathematically formulated. 

Warning and disclaimer: not a single person Jesse and I have recommended this to has lasted for more than a couple episodes bwahahahaha. But we watched it the second time this year and giggled in happy tears and had serious astrophysical discussions about life the universe and everything the second time round, too, and I can't wait for the third time's the charm! Only gets more far out and deeper every time. 

If u like Stephen king the Mr. Mercedes is the most accurate to the books I've ever seen outta his corny as usual tv/movie rendition shit. I mean, under the dome didn't even have the meth smoking conspiracy and the corpse fucking psycho! Highly recommend Mr. Mercedes if you ride that train. 

Jesse bought me a '76 mercedes for our 2 year legal anniversary and y'all the only ones that understand me when I say that she's my mission in the rain for fucking life and June is a good ass month for that shit. Sexy green bitch got the matching hubcaps and everything. After the repairs we are tires away from cruising back home to new England. Y'all hit me up after may- camp is open, loves. We got a special spot and a PA+everything and all the instruments (but bring yours). Planting the wildflower field (cause finally took out enough trees ourselves, one by one to make a field and campground) on the hill when we get home. After all, shit is weird and local community of music around the fire is more important than ever right now. Miss ya'll.

Kiss kiss

Archived