The annual pilgrimage to Jim Thorpe is

close at hand.  The Peak stands as the

best indoor venue I've ever seen our

band play.  Always a strong show to

be had.  Anticipation.  Hope to see all

there, I'll be rockin the Orioles cap.

Praise DSO. 

• Forum MVP

I'm excited to return to the Peak. Haven't been to the pre-thanksgiving party in a few years. I'll be dancing, likely very hard, in white pants. Please do introduce yourself(anyone) but kindly wait until the song is over 🙂

• Forum MVP
47 minutes ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Nah, I sure wish I was. I need a show. It’s a long story but I am hosting Thanksgiving. I’m taking one for the team. Other competent family members are taking care of other family members battling cancer. 

Have a chill Thanksgiving Greg! 

Cancer can go ahead and fuck itself.

Psyched, can't believe another year has gone bye.  Can't wait to see the band and some friends.  DSO at the PEAK, the best way to start off any holiday season!  There could be some Cold rain and Snow atop that Pennsylvania Peak tomorrow night but I'm confident inside the wooden cathedral DSO will bring the Fire on the Mountain.  We should have a High Time Shakin'down Til the Morning comes

grateful_dead_game.jpg

• Forum MVP

I thought we weren’t supposed to wear white after Labor Day. Oh, Labor Day isn’t here yet? Ok. Thanks for the support. I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving also. Penn’s Peak is on my bucket list. Like Joe Walsh said, I ain’t never been there, they tell me it’s nice. 

• Forum MVP

No work 3 out of next 4.

Full day tomorrow to prep for

the PEAK.

200 miles, Tommy's for dinner.

Can't wait to be surrounded

by the life force.

I'll be looking for you Mango,

Vic81, all other forum members.

Safe travels everyone.

Praise DSO.

• Forum MVP

Wish I was going to be dancing with you good folk tomorrow. I could definitely use it. Have a blast and shake dem bones. 

Dont drive dirty anyone who doesn’t know. They will roadblock it and arrest you!  It’s the cops annual tradition too!!  Be safe all!!

Archived