NFL 2018

Rude

• Forum MVP
6 minutes ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

That’s mine and my daughter’s take; not the Patriots. I’m taking it a step further. If they do win it all, I hope that Brady and Bellichek retire the next day. Of course, people don’t walk away from money. 

Brady walked away from lots of money to keep the Pats competitive. He’s freeing up 10-15mil a year taking only 20mil a year. He’s rich and wants to win. If he wanted money there are 15 teams who’d pay him 70m guaranteed for 2 seasons if not more considering he’s the greatest ever. 

• Forum MVP
On 1/14/2019 at 5:14 PM, Greg from Chestertown said:

With all due respect, twenty million dollars a year is a lot of money. 

That’s like someone saying that you should work for 150k a year and be happy when you are making 250k because the person making the comment doesn’t make 250k a year. He’s making way less than he could be making. He’s making 10m less than Kirk cousins. 

• Forum MVP

That’s a little different. It’s possible to spend 250 k a year. My point is that, at that level, he’s making about four times as much as he could possibly spend in a year.   I’m not even talking about the gazzillions he already has in the bank. Clearly, it’s not the money motivating these guys.  Gotta be an intangible. Competition? If I had Brady’s money, I wouldn’t work Sundays. 

• Forum MVP

I was upset with that bad no call pass interference but the saints got turned away by the rams at the goal line a couple of times in the beginning of the game. They walked away with three instead of seven a couple of times. If they were good enough to win, they could have done it in the beginning of the game. Shouldn’t have to rely on sketchy refs to win. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Football is a game of responding. New England didn’t need to do much so they didn’t. They played down to their competition yesterday. Jared “Mark Sanchez” Goff played the game he usually does when the Rams can’t run. Once McVey started spending more time with his supermodel girlfriend and defensive coordinators spent more time in the film room, the Rams season started to turn. Yes they made the super bowl but they peaked too early and couldn’t adapt yesterday. Goff can be broken with a little pressure. There were many passes yesterday where he shortarmed it to get his arms down to protect his body. It’s the super bowl. Take the hit to complete the pass. 9/21 95yds through 3 quarters. Ewww

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

What multi billionaire goes and gets handy’s At a massage parlor. I mean wtf. He just needs an assistant that deals with that aspect. A procurer if you will. But Robert Kraft got busted at a place that was $59 for 30 minutes so maybe he’s rich because he’s frugal. Flying that private jet gets expensive so a discounted handy is where he cuts back...

• Forum MVP

It's understandable - his girlfriend just can't meet his physical needs:

Rick%20Lander.jpg

Links to human trafficking however tangential is bad for business methinks.  Oh and please fasten your seatbelts Mr. Kraft - we are entering an area with acute turbulence.  

• Forum MVP

We all are prostitutes to an extent even though it’s not always sex. We do shit jobs for money. We put up with a lot to get by. I don’t blame an “aspiring actress” from “dating” a billionaire and don’t blame people who work that trade in an hourly fashion. I just don’t see why his driver or assistant doesn’t do that shit for him. I guarantee trump wouldn’t be caught dead ever going into a strip mall massage parlor. Honestly not sure how many of us would even though possibly a few have had an out call. The in call is the weirdest part of all of this. Was this just a random place?  Had he gone here before. Was he lured by advertising. It’s so strange. 

Just saw a story that said Robery Kraft isn’t the biggest name to be caught up in this and another big name about to be released. Was Jerry Jones getting HJ’s in a strip mall?  Hmm tiger?  Tiger doesn’t seem like he’d go to your biz though. 

Weird few days ik the sporys world with Zion, Kraft and Boeheim. 

Archived