Penns Peak

Tea

34 minutes ago, Taper Ron said:

Just to be clear we all have opinions and are welcome to them.  That said Anyone using threatening language or making threats will be gone.  That is a promise not a threat!

Thank you Ron. I just don’t understand the older head “privilege” over kids like myself who started seeing the dead in ‘94. 

Also so I don’t understand the phish hatred on here. I’d imagine most people spreading their anti-phish venom have never Even seen the boys. 

• Dislike (-1) 1

7 minutes ago, Poor_Sue said:

I just don’t understand the older head “privilege” over kids like myself who started seeing the dead in ‘94. 

Don't know who you think is "privileged"  Started seeing the Dead in ' 94 what's that make you - about 30+, I'd quit being a kid a long time by 30.

No one from here is going to other boards "spreading venom" and yet people from other boards come here to spread their venom.  I/we are just tired of it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3
35 minutes ago, Taper Ron said:

Don't know who you think is "privileged"  Started seeing the Dead in ' 94 what's that make you - about 30+, I'd quit being a kid a long time by 30.

No one from here is going to other boards "spreading venom" and yet people from other boards come here to spread their venom.  I/we are just tired of it.  

There’s no venom here, brother. I seriously thought pinning was an older tradition and just wanted to be accepted. 

44 minutes ago, Wharf Rat said:

Oh, a gang bang.

Wow man, that’s pretty rude.

Ron? I don’t know if this qualifies as a threat, but it’s pretty obscene. 

And im real sorry my brother, I thought DSO tribe was good with the other sects of dead fam and phish fam. 

Ive personally seen DSO over 40 times (I only saw Jerry 9 times), and I enjoy dso and their crowd. Kinda glad I’ve never encountered you specifically though. 

• Like (+1) 1

Yes, that comment was rude but not a threat.

I removed the comment and he has been suspended from the forums for 60 days.  He has been a member of dsoforums for 18 years and this is not typical for him, which is why I have not banned him for a first offense.

43 minutes ago, Poor_Sue said:

Kinda glad I’ve never encountered you specifically though.

That kinda doesn't hurt my feelings, though I don't know what my offense was.  "C'est la vie say the old folks".

• Like (+1) 1
14 hours ago, Mango said:

What the hell is pinning???

GETTING PINNED IS THAT FEELING YOU GET WHEN DAWN DROPS THE BOMBS LIKE NAPALM ON YOUR GROOVE JUNGLE AKA SOUL, KICK DOWN SHELF CHILLS TO THE SIDE WITH THE SWANG DIP SWANG DIP SWANG DIP, A BUNKER BOMB TO YOUR DEEMSTER TRENCH AKA MINDS EYE. OTHER GDF KIDS CHILL IN THE BACK WITH THE TSKA TSKA TSKA MAKING DINNER, A GROOVE MISSLE SET ON B'GOCK, AND REV BRINGS IT ALL BACK HOME WITH THE DEEDLE DE DEE DEEDLE DE DEE, A PSYCHIC BREAKDOWN MINE, HIDDEN IN THE TRANCE PASTURE OF ORANGE JUICE, BLOWING OPEN YOUR FAMILY CHAKRA, THAT IS GETTING PINNED

• Like (+1) 1
10 hours ago, Taper Ron said:

Yes, that comment was rude but not a threat.

I removed the comment and he has been suspended from the forums for 60 days.  He has been a member of dsoforums for 18 years and this is not typical for him, which is why I have not banned him for a first offense.

That kinda doesn't hurt my feelings, though I don't know what my offense was.  "C'est la vie say the old folks".

No, that comment wasn’t directed towards you, it was to wharf rat for his comment and probably wasn’t a nice thing of me to say.

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP
3 hours ago, JerrysMiddleFinger said:

GETTING PINNED IS THAT FEELING YOU GET WHEN DAWN DROPS THE BOMBS LIKE NAPALM ON YOUR GROOVE JUNGLE AKA SOUL, KICK DOWN SHELF CHILLS TO THE SIDE WITH THE SWANG DIP SWANG DIP SWANG DIP, A BUNKER BOMB TO YOUR DEEMSTER TRENCH AKA MINDS EYE. OTHER GDF KIDS CHILL IN THE BACK WITH THE TSKA TSKA TSKA MAKING DINNER, A GROOVE MISSLE SET ON B'GOCK, AND REV BRINGS IT ALL BACK HOME WITH THE DEEDLE DE DEE DEEDLE DE DEE, A PSYCHIC BREAKDOWN MINE, HIDDEN IN THE TRANCE PASTURE OF ORANGE JUICE, BLOWING OPEN YOUR FAMILY CHAKRA, THAT IS GETTING PINNED

I can't imagine ANY deadheads from the 70s talking this lingo,:sleep:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP

The times, they are a ‘changin....

I think this ‘conversation’ has a bigger picture to it. Bigger than the Grateful Dead world. I think it’s about, society, culture, civilization as a whole. In the sixties, it was the generation gap. Our parents were wrong and when we grow up, we’re gonna take charge and fix it. Make the world a better place. It’s been going on since the beginning of humans. This is sociology 101. We create the world we want to live in and surround ourselves with those things. Tangible or intangible. Anything different is a threat or an attack. If we can’t change of fix it, we go back to our little world and live in quiet peace. Hopefully. Human nature. I might be swimming too deep for my own good. Just how I see it. 

• Like (+1) 1

Lol at the guy blaming this on Touch Heads aka Phish Kids......what? I fucking LOVE the Grateful Dead and listen everyday, but...

Newsflash dog: Jerry died 23 years ago. The Grateful Dead hasn't existed since 1995. Following DSO around is about as pathetic as it gets. 

It's almost fitting that people are nodding to Jer on fake opiates while at a concert of a fake band. Fent is to Ron as DSO is to GD. Put the K2 pen down and go see an actual band. 

• Dislike (-1) 1