John kladecik rejoining DSO for special pre-Christmas jam

• Forum MVP

If it was a deadco sucks, you’d have gotten a thumbs up but panic is a solid jam band with a talented tight cast of musicians. Not a fan of their newer stuff as much but they put on a good show for a good value and give a person like myself that has zero music coming to me some extra music to see within a 5 hour drive. I like panic more than phish as panic is more of a dance groove. Plus panic was my 1st jam band I ever saw so they always have a place in my heart :)

53 minutes ago, Rude said:

If it was a deadco sucks, you’d have gotten a thumbs up but panic is a solid jam band with a talented tight cast of musicians. Not a fan of their newer stuff as much but they put on a good show for a good value and give a person like myself that has zero music coming to me some extra music to see within a 5 hour drive. I like panic more than phish as panic is more of a dance groove. Plus panic was my 1st jam band I ever saw so they always have a place in my heart :)

Thanks for the feedback. I am totally not a panic fan, I’ve seen them several times (I live in the southeast) and they just don’t do it for me. I love phish and I love the dead and I love dso too. I’ve seen dead and Co a few times and it’s always weird to hear Mayer sing Jerry tunes, although he plays a mean guitar and no one can argue with otiel’s talent.

While GD50 was wierd, I thought trey brought a unique aspect, as he and page did with Phil and friends in ‘98 (that was a great show).

i could go on, but again I thank you for your friendly banter and I’d like you to remember Frank Zappa rules all.