Sign in to follow this  
Sticks

Wellmont Theater Question ??

Greetings, Went to my first DSO show last Thursday night and Richmond and loved it. My wife and I are going to Wellmont Theater on New Years Eve and I had a question. 

We'd rather not stand the whole time but want to dance. What's the difference between Premier, LOGE and Bar seating ?

Any help ?

Edited by Sticks

Sticks 

This is ur first post and I don’t like the fact that u have no replies 😫

some one on this forum must have been to this venue 

I have not ,  so I have no comment 

come on u dead heads answer Sticks question!! 

I was in the balcony last year.  Great seats.  A little tight for dancing, but typical for a place that is either an old movie theater or a place that has plays. can't comment on the rest. 

If you don't want to have to stand to see, I would recommend snatching up the front row loge seats -- which I see are still available on left side.  (Though I see they're "verified resale" tix, but still cheaper than premium).   Loge is in fact the very first rows of the balcony.  There's an aisle behind and behind that the "balcony" seats begin.  I can't speak to the seating on the floor, but I suspect you might have people standing in front of you.  Go loge for great view and sound.  Great venue!  I've got tix for both shows (front row loge 12/30, front row balcony 12/31).

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, jerseycity72 said:

If you don't want to have to stand to see, I would recommend snatching up the front row loge seats -- which I see are still available on left side.  (Though I see they're "verified resale" tix, but still cheaper than premium).   Loge is in fact the very first rows of the balcony.  There's an aisle behind and behind that the "balcony" seats begin.  I can't speak to the seating on the floor, but I suspect you might have people standing in front of you.  Go loge for great view and sound.  Great venue!  I've got tix for both shows (front row loge 12/30, front row balcony 12/31).

Just what I was looking for. Thank you so much !