Jam night 4

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

I beautifully entered a space devoid of thought on 3 of 4 nights. My own story and my own world evaporated as I slowly became part of the song itself. I was William O and I was dire wolf. I was high stepping into town on a day break on the lamb but while the music was playing my ego my self was gone. I just danced. Maybe the best I ever have. Once the music stopped it was hard not to let the ego inflate. Even my lady who usually knows better to say a word was mesmerized. I had mastered sand. I saw patterns in the sand that no one else could see. Only a few degrees short of true full throttle I twisted every which way in the sand. Except for night 1, where I mostly stumbled and slid and did the best I could to look graceful, the other 3 nights I stopped slipping. Night 2 I felt like I was able to move almost in 4 dimensions. The dance definitely become more 3 dimensional than its ever been. Dso was that good. I mean just firing on every song. I could not have achieved neither the mental clarity nor the physical ability without such gorgeous music. I have more to say. So much can be said for the beauty of this trip outside the music but I figured I’d get this up while it was still fresh. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:07 PM, Mason's Child said:

I beautifully entered a space devoid of thought on 3 of 4 nights. My own story and my own world evaporated as I slowly became part of the song itself. I was William O and I was dire wolf. I was high stepping into town on a day break on the lamb but while the music was playing my ego my self was gone. I just danced. Maybe the best I ever have. Once the music stopped it was hard not to let the ego inflate. Even my lady who usually knows better to say a word was mesmerized. I had mastered sand. I saw patterns in the sand that no one else could see. Only a few degrees short of true full throttle I twisted every which way in the sand. Except for night 1, where I mostly stumbled and slid and did the best I could to look graceful, the other 3 nights I stopped slipping. Night 2 I felt like I was able to move almost in 4 dimensions. The dance definitely become more 3 dimensional than its ever been. Dso was that good. I mean just firing on every song. I could not have achieved neither the mental clarity nor the physical ability without such gorgeous music. I have more to say. So much can be said for the beauty of this trip outside the music but I figured I’d get this up while it was still fresh. 

Sounds like lift off was achieved.....well done!