Jam in the Sand 2019 recordings

stdilbert

Hey Now! I was one of the tapers at this year's event and I recorded all of the DSO sets, Green Leaf Rustlers, and The Wailers.  It will take a little time to be able to have them all available to you all, but I can tell you the wait will be worth it. I am finally meeting with a friend on February 11 who will walk me through the steps as to how to put them all online.  I have listened to my recordings, and I believe that you all will be happy with the results.

These are not my recordings, but they were shared by the other taper who was there.  I hope that you enjoy them.  As mentioned before, mine will be upcoming.  I know how long of a time that is too wait, but it is what it is.  I will have links for all of the Green Leaf Rustlers shows at the time if that is an enticement. 

• 3 weeks later...

The guy who is showing me how to put the shows online had a setback.  His father passed away, so he is off taking care of the touchy business of the funeral.  As soon as he is free, we will dive into the nuts and bolts of this.  I still can't wait to share what I recorded with all of you..  My friend John's recordings were previously posted here. I am glad you enjoyed them all.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived