Jam night 2

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

night 2 was original-  help-slip-frank, lazy light, t.thumbs, melody, we can run, tmns. /  Stephen, man smart, sunrise,eyes,unbroken,sailor, saint  DEW

I feel we may be missing some but I need to see the full night 3. I do remember listening to help on the way by the pool bar and telling Whitney that she would be lucky if that played help. I did something special to help on the way I few years ago on the rocks at the jubilee. As a dancer we are sometimes aware of when we just simply had it. I’m not sure I met the bar again this time but it sure was a magical time. 

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Mason's Child said:

night 2 was original-  help-slip-frank, lazy light, t.thumbs, melody, we can run, tmns. /  Stephen, man smart, sunrise,eyes,unbroken,sailor, saint  DEW

I feel we may be missing some but I need to see the full night 3. I do remember listening to help on the way by the pool bar and telling Whitney that she would be lucky if that played help. I did something special to help on the way I few years ago on the rocks at the jubilee. As a dancer we are sometimes aware of when we just simply had it. I’m not sure I met the bar again this time but it sure was a magical time. 

Thanks for sharing. Making me want to make the effort for next year!

• Forum MVP

So you know when you’re really in the zone you don’t really bump into no one. You see them in your periphery from several steps away. You don’t even come close to bumping into people. I had this going on but the last night my trip got tunneled quite a bit. It was kind of funny. I still had my footing but I could not see quite like the other nights. 

On 1/22/2019 at 5:45 AM, Mango said:

I need to make a really intentional effort if i am to afford it. Constant credit card debt that i can never quite escape (some from touring...) And desire for more schooling have my funds pretty tight. But who knows? 

Seems to me this trip would count as schooling. They should offer student loans.

• LMAO 1