Sign in to follow this  
DesertDead

Need ideas for license plate

I’d love some ideas for a license plate, please.

I’m thinking about:

S2M8DIZ

It’s seven characters max.  No wrong answers here, so let’s hear what you’ve got.  

Thanks in advance.

My tag;

BOXRAIN

I get some interesting responses. Sometimes people pull up alongside of me on the highway, grinning from ear to ear. Down here in agricultural country, it gets misinterpreted by the unknowing. I had a guy pull up behind me in the gas station. He’s like, what, you put rain in a box? I just kept asking him, you don’t know? Finally, I asked him if he ever heard of the Grateful Dead. He got it then. Turns out, he followed them for six years, starting in ‘78.  That conversation quickly turned to nitrous. We parted ways,friends, laughing our asses off. 

Some other tags I’ve seen;

Inourdr

stealie

u s bluz

sgr mags

Gr8flded

• Like (+1) 1

Dr B has 6-7 different ones. If you are in Illinois you are screwed lol. You would have to settle for BLW AWY or EZANSWRS and who wants that. 

LDYNRED would cause men to speed up to see who was driving then be disappointed it’s a dude. 

• LMAO 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Rude said:

LDYNRED would cause men to speed up to see who was driving then be disappointed it’s a dude. 

not if you take the advice... 

Billy talks about the lady in red he hooked up with on the Europe 72 tour in his book. Literally leaves if wife at hotel to go out with this model in the red dress. I’m not sure advice matters much when it comes to the lady in red.

Is there anything a man don’t stand to lose... 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

I’m not sure advice matters much when it comes to the lady in red.

My mother’s psychology teacher forbade all the girls at her public high school from wearing red to school.  They would be sent home. She said it drove men crazy.

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 2:31 AM, DesertDead said:

I’d love some ideas for a license plate, please.

I’m thinking about:

S2M8DIZ

It’s seven characters max.  No wrong answers here, so let’s hear what you’ve got.  

Thanks in advance.

I quit.  I can't figure out what this one means.

Edited by Mojo Hand
  • Confused (neutral) 1

It’s not as permanent as a tattoo, but a vanity plate is a personal expression. 

Here would be some of my choices 

JRY4EVR

GR8TFUL

DED4EVR

RIPPLE

DEDHEAD

JERRYG

JGARCIA

Most are probably taken since there are so good .. 😆