Working with numbers

Ammagamalin Crew

• Forum MVP

Dead thoughts at work, whenever I'm filling in someone's birth date on a form.at work,  it takes me back to what dead show was happening then. For example, when some gives me their birth date of 10/20/84 I'm peacefully transported back to the carrier dome in Syracuse.  Every time I hear a date from someone I'm working with,  I think of what show was happening.  Any other ways the dead seep into anyone else's work experiences?

• Forum MVP

Not necessarily at work, but when someone used to mention a city, I would say, the Dead played there.  I’m always interjecting lyrics into conversations. Around family, I always turn the conversation to the Grateful Dead. It’s a game I play for my own enjoyment, based on the Dead’s roots with LSD,  Everyone goofing on everyone. They don’t understand. My kids think I’m nuts.  My ex wife offered to get me help recently. I refused it.

On 2/3/2019 at 9:45 AM, Greg from Chestertown said:

Not necessarily at work, but when someone used to mention a city, I would say, the Dead played there.  I’m always interjecting lyrics into conversations. Around family, I always turn the conversation to the Grateful Dead. It’s a game I play for my own enjoyment, based on the Dead’s roots with LSD,  Everyone goofing on everyone. They don’t understand. My kids think I’m nuts.  My ex wife offered to get me help recently. I refused it.

It's the prankster in us!

Archived