Sticks

Summer Festivals

Thinking about going to a summer festival and I found Arise in Colorado to be interesting but that's a long way. Can anyone recommend an east coast venue that has the Dead vibe with yoga and other activities ?  

Jubilee early. Lockn later. One intimate and cheap. One big and expensive. Bookends of summer. 

I'm trying to wrap my head around leaving the ocean in North Carolina to go to Ohio. I can see the look from my wife now. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Of course, they haven’t announced it yet, but it’s pretty much a given. Used to be the first week in August but last couple of years, it’s been the second week. 

How do you think the Bluebird would handle DSO ?

It leads up to the BM shows lately. Beginning of week. Weekdays in Dewey. Weekend in BM to close tour. If dancing to the dead is your thing, BM is not to be missed. 

• Like (+1) 2

It’s cheaper to pop a flight to the must see runs or weekends than it is to see the closest shows that aren’t must attend ones. Just trust me. The math is correct. 

Must attends 

1. Jubilee 

2. Red rocks run

3. Black mountain

• Like (+1) 2

I live in Colorado but I might put BM over Red Rocks run as a dancer. But yes that is another can’t miss. 

Jamaica for those who have gone tops that list after you get your first taste. It’s getting that first taste that seems to be the hardest. But once done it tops the list. 

On 2/10/2019 at 6:46 PM, Sticks said:

I'm trying to wrap my head around leaving the ocean in North Carolina to go to Ohio. I can see the look from my wife now. 

Take her....she'll love...just ask Jay's wife!!

On 2/10/2019 at 5:46 PM, Sticks said:

You and Tea should hang out 😂

• Like (+1) 1