SF #2

Tea

• Forum MVP

2/16/82

Warfield Theater

Shakedown Street-> Greatest Story Ever Told, Friend Of The Devil-> Little Red Rooster, Peggy-O-> Me & My Uncle-> Big River, Althea, Looks Like Rain, Might As Well

China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider-> Playin' In The Band-> Terrapin Station-> Drums-> Truckin'-> Nobody's Fault But Mine-> Black Peter-> Playin' In The Band-> Around & Around-> Good Lovin'

E:  Don't Ease Me In

F:  Brokedown Palace

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

Filler was Brokedown. Perfect choice.

I think the band was on another level vs Friday. On paper, my preference is for the elective that takes turns exactly like Friday.  But shows aren't played on paper.  Saturday night had an extra notch.

Clear and crushing highlights include, but are not necessarily limited to, Shakedown (completely nuts), I Know You Rider, Terrapin, Truckin', and Black Peter.  Friend of the Devil was beautiful.  Fun show.

It was good to run into sml.  I hadn't seen him posting so I wasn't assuming he was on tour. No such worries; it's just that his laptop died. ☹️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

For what it’s worth,

when I’m off tour its the only time I have to master and process shows to put on Nugs! I do occasionally put up a GD set list but with limited time at home to do it I had to make it easy on myself so that I can enjoy my off time with my family. Only doing the Original set lists ( which is in my opinion our best stuff) keeps me from having to decide what to work on..

thats my story..

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP
12 hours ago, robeatondso said:

For what it’s worth,

when I’m off tour its the only time I have to master and process shows to put on Nugs! I do occasionally put up a GD set list but with limited time at home to do it I had to make it easy on myself so that I can enjoy my off time with my family. Only doing the Original set lists ( which is in my opinion our best stuff) keeps me from having to decide what to work on..

thats my story..

Interesting insight into the original set lists dynamic. I think we just got our answer. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/18/2019 at 4:10 PM, franknkeene said:

Rob E.  I wish you would reconsider 1 in 10 downloads to be a recreation.    My most played download of the 2 dozen I purchased is the Jamestown, NY 11/15/2013 - an early 80s recreation. 

I'd listen to this show 'until the cows come home".... but definitely grateful for what you do offer.

Well, it appears that Mr. Eaton has granted your wish, as this show just got uploaded to Nugs! 😄 Thanks for offering your plea, Frank, and thank you, Rob, for including this recreation. I can hardly wait to here it!

• Like (+1) 1