Vegas Baby, Vegas

Tea

• Forum MVP

Elective

Set One: Hell In A Bucket ; West L.A. Fadeaway ; Mama Tried > Maggie's Farm ; So Many Roads ; Keep On Growing ; My Brother Esau ; Ramble On Rose ; Cassidy ; Cats Under The Stars 

Set Two: Feel Like Stranger ; Foolish Heart > Lost Sailor > Saint Of Circumstance > Dark Star > drums > space > Imagine (instrumental) > Unbroken Chain > All Along The Watchtower > Comes A Time > Viola Lee Blues 

Encore: It's All Over Now Baby Blue

• Forum MVP

Trying to piece a show together even with a group is near impossible if you don’t do it during the show song by song and even then I’ll get so caught up in the music that a song will be lost. I’d have to say 90% is pretty solid from memory. Plus you listen to so much dead you are like was that song played tonight or last night or in the car or none of the above. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP

No truer words, RD.

I used to always go into a show with paper and something to write the list with.  And more often then not I would bail about midway through the first set because I didn’t want to stop grooving or was a tad too buzzed to write legible English, or both.  

So I’d come to rest sometime after the show, begin to try to recap what just happened, and find a list of five songs that looked like Marie’s “Dear John” note after Navin R. Johnson read it in the bathtub.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

I do notes Every 2 songs. I Try to remember what just finished 7 secs ago and note the current one but I’ve had a show where I fiercely denied that a song was played. I recalled the rest but would have sworn this 5 minute block didn’t take place. On recreations I don’t keep setlist but on originals I do my best. 

• Like (+1) 1